LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol this is what i do it for...lol i had no idea hl, well the arguing and persuading lol
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Hey, Hey, slow your roll. I said why couldnt there be one. Im not saying there is but im not saying there isnt. No way to check so you never know. >__>
Yes, in that you're correct. You'd also be correct if you said "there's no way to disprove Santa Clause" or "Their could be a massive floating invisible dick monster in the sky." Yeah, their could be that doesn't mean there's any reason to believe such a thing. There is no to disprove the existence of Santa Clause, a floating dick monster or a soul, that doesn't mean we should claim that any of those things may exist. When something is so unlikely that it's almost impossible, we may as well just call it impossible.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Yes, in that you're correct. You'd also be correct if you said "there's no way to disprove Santa Clause" or "Their could be a massive floating invisible dick monster in the sky."

That means that Santa Claus is a massive floating invisible blind dick monster in the sky.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
A'ight.

And I'm not trying to be a cunt, I can just get a little argumentative sometimes, I don't mean to be offensive or anything.

I think I'm definitely right and if that's the case then there's no reason not to argue my point, especially in a thread that is about debate. Obviously you can believe whatever you like.
Yes, in that you're correct. You'd also be correct if you said "there's no way to disprove Santa Clause" or "Their could be a massive floating invisible dick monster in the sky."

lol what have i done lol-you guys turning simple questions into a massive floating invisible dick monster in the sky and yer this thread had firstly had argument in the title...
Proud member of Frost <3
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
'cuz we're dense?

What is the speed of darkness?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?
I've never heard someone say that.

Are there specially reserved parking spaces for 'normal' people at the Special Olympics?
It's the paralympics. I find the way you phrased that question quite offensive. Go die in a hole.

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
Well, it would either be 0 degrees celcius again the next day or if you use absolute zero it would be -273.15 degrees celcius.

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Again, 'cuz we're dense?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Because it's good to have a different perspective of things.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'
I ask myself the same question all the time. I don't have an answer.

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'
...That's a new one

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
Because indecent human beings eat it. You'll be surprised at how many of them own toasters.

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
Because SCIENCE

Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
Because the way we were bought up and the common values in today's society dictates that it is polite to leave the room when someone is changing.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
ahurrhurrhurr
testicle

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
Flowers of some description. Sicko.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Don't be silly, you moron

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Because originality dissipated around the time when people started making educational songs.
-----
God I sounded so serious
jkjk
Last edited by Deeza445; Jul 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
lol that was amazing...and yer sorry about that umm... offensive question...but it is like saying that there are special parking everywhere you go but this is the opposite?...
Proud member of Frost <3
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Hurr. Although quizzes aren't quizzical, quizzical is an emotion. I think the real question here is: "If Rainbow Dash 'dashes off' then what does Applejack do?"

just saw this
lol'd hard
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned