Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by veb View Post
much more amusing than you imo

Yes master.

actually that reminds me i made a torisex replay to say sorry to you but then i got bsod.

Edit for Corey: Yes master
Last edited by Festus; Nov 24, 2009 at 06:59 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
No.
I know all my clanmates have heard this, and are probably getting sick of things like this, but, here goes.

Dude, you have 18 posts, and you joined LAST YEAR.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by veb View Post
much more amusing than you imo

Lol.

SO guys, whats the haps?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Not much how was exams?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Corey why do you change your sig every 5 mins. also that reminds me replays. Ill go post some on the replay thread. Also anyone got any ideas for a head texture? i feel like making one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because I find it hard to stick with one, i've kept my avatar for a few days so don't complain.

I'll pay you 1k to make me an anime avatar in rage mode. Greyscale.
Mine rate please.
Attached Files
A transaction.rpl (128.9 KB, 4 views)
running pose.rpl (82.3 KB, 4 views)
spinning decap.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
mean replay 2.rpl (68.6 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]