Toribash
Maokai support... wtf hahaha.

Anyone see what Prolly said on stream? About ap sejuani mid and how it wrecks kass?
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
so, i decided to take a break from playing vayne on my only adc account, and move over to my fun account and practice my orb walking and kiting

1 week is all it took

Some guy called me gosu after I 1v5'd the enemy team and got a triple kill, which turned into a delayed penta.
He said he's never seen kiting done quite like that, I felt honored to hear someone say that to me haha
I have shed my previous name of Rampaging Minion in favor of the moniker C Drive.

And yes, maokai support. A snare and 2 aoe slows before 6, plus aoe % damage reduction in an area around him post 6, and a % health regen on auto after 5 spells cast in his vicinity. Plus superior vision at level 1 with his e. Plus a scaling % hp damage spell on low cd.

And he's nowhere near item dependent. Literally you hit like 2k health easily by completing basic support items of ruby sightstone and face of the mountain, he has the highest base armor at 18 in the game next to poppy, and he can stack hp like a motherfucker for the first 20-25 minutes and still have near 50% damage mitigation when his ult is up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You're tempting me to buy Maokai. Stahp. I'll waste my IP like I did on Fizz again.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It is if you used the champ less than Urgot. And OMG I love this motherfucker. Why is he not a top laner?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Worst comes to worst, rito nerfs his numbers slightly. He's probably edging the op line, but he's certainly well above viable. Even if they hit some of his base numbers on q, the reason he scales well into mid game, or w, one of the reasons he scales into late game, he'll still be strong barring a full defanging. Which hasn't happened since pre-rework eve.

Right now, he's a safe main. Not so overtly strong to garner patch attention, but strong enough to make an impact.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
New Skin Splash

Dino Gnar

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New Skin Splash

Dino Gnar

Gir, is that you?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.