yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys! Rutten just mentioned me, didn't he?

Belt and qi: White belt, 5 games and steadily rising

GMT: +10

Your Strongest Mod: Well I just started Toribash, but I played Judo the most.

Self Description:

Well as you probably figured out by now - I'm Rutten's classmate and I'm studying Law at the University of Queensland. Politically and economically I'm a libertarian, I subscribe to the school of Objectivism (man Ayn Rand is a good author, if you haven't read her books you don't know what you're missing out on!). I hope to show you guys that I'm mature, and that my love of cats is unmatched. In addition I love quirky humor, xkcd.com is one of my favorite webcomics, and am interested in all things philosophy and politics. I also tend to be a quick learner - in terms of Toribash I'm still grasping the basic controls of the marionette but I think I have most them down by now.

Past Clans: None

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):

Well my studies take up quite a lot of time - but I think I will manage at least 3 posts a day.

Thanks for considering me
Obviously I'm voting yes. Belt is not an issue, MrTeapawt and I are both low belts but we were still accepted based on our intelligence and maturity. This guy is shit loads more mature than me (won't admit he's more intelligent though). So theres no real reason to deny him. He's already made a few posts, you can see them in the debate/discussion forum and overall, he's just a nice guy.
Summation; you would be missing out on a lot of potential talent if you deny him a place in Piratez.
Last edited by Rutten; Jan 17, 2010 at 06:39 PM.

Man up. Nobody is going to kick you because you disagree with me. What kind of clan do you think this is.
But if it really hurts you that much I apologize for calling you an idiot. But I'm also going to remind you that I am an Overseer and I act in the best interest of the leaders.
Summation; wait for the leaders to post before you do on topics such as these.
Last edited by Rutten; Jan 17, 2010 at 06:39 PM.

well i didnt say yes neither no all is Up to other members as i like his maturity but the belt and psot make me say a no and maturity and intelligence make me say yes!
well who cares if ur a overseer the problem is you high ranked guys need to be good to players who are new to them and guide them I had many clans to join but I thought piratez was good for me so I joined it.Btw its okay that you apologized.