Ranking
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
2nd series lost.
lucian 0/6 and afk jax in final match, gg.

Welcome to bronze/silver tier. \o/

Hit me on LoL client when you'll be on series again, we can duo and try to get you out of silver. I'll get on my friend's or cousin's acc. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Anything given by playing x amount of games can take up to 24 hours for it to be delivered to your account.

I played 1(ONE) game of Trynd and got the fighter icon... You sure it has to be more than one?
I rarely use teambuilder, and my first game as support popped up a window that said "1 out of 5 games played to unlock support icon"

Plus their announcement on the website says you need 5 games, but it's entirely possible there are some glitches in the system.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, I just ran into some people that were doing like, katarina support, but in mid lane

apparently you can cheat the system and say your doing this role, but actually doing your actual role, and still get the icon
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Oracle, I just ran into some people that were doing like, katarina support, but in mid lane

apparently you can cheat the system and say your doing this role, but actually doing your actual role, and still get the icon

In Team Builder they let you decide what you think your champions role is, while giving you a recommended one as to what they usually are.

Example Garen as a fighter, but if you really wanted you could pick top lane but say you're going tank. It counts the icon towards what role you pick from the team builder menu, so yeah, technically you can get any role icon with any champion.
People don't be trustin' maokai support, even though he was initially designed to be a supporty champ <.< goobers don't appreciate the base damage and utility he provides.

I will be vindicated eventually, maokai is essentially a more defensive gragas, and gragas was used as a support. And with gragas' nerf, maokai has been experiencing a surge of play in top. It's only a matter of time until somebody picks him for support on stream or something and I have to deal with my sleeper pick being overrun with wannabes.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games