Toribash
My rp: 2.2k
Champions i want to get skins for:
Diana, Fizz, olaf, ryze

Which do you think i should get for each of the champions. Also i do not mind not getting a ryze skin..
Hey you! Famous Toribash Artist Heads for sale:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=473497
I fucking hate silver.
Lost last game in series (1w1l before that, second match lost because of akfer, cool) because of trynda who refused to communicate and was running around all alone for whole 50 minutes. Almost every teamfight 4v5. No matter that I won top 4/0 (final stats 9/8/23), when fraghungry trynda goes alone vs 3/4/5 to die because 'muhhh ultimate. Gee fucking gee.
retired
That Taric stole lots of my kills but please don't take the penta when I have a piglet moment T_T

Ah well, twas a fun game.

5k RP to spend. I never buy RP; can't decide who is a must buy :c

Why

Originally Posted by 26th View Post
My rp: 2.2k
Champions i want to get skins for:
Diana, Fizz, olaf, ryze

Which do you think i should get for each of the champions. Also i do not mind not getting a ryze skin..

Dark Valkyrie for Diana, Fishermen for Fizz, Forsaken Olaf in my opinion.

*Added everyone that PM'd me to the player list, if you aren't up there just send me another PM and I'll add it. Going to attempt to revise the thread over the next day as well*
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
5k RP to spend. I never buy RP; can't decide who is a must buy :c

Don't spend RP on champions, you can get those with IP no matter how slow it is. Get skins.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Don't spend RP on champions, you can get those with IP no matter how slow it is. Get skins.

I guess
I'm waiting for Debonair Ez to come out and getting that; and the IP I've saved is going on the cute little prehistoric yordle.

I main Ezreal and have great consistant stats with him but I don't think I'd ever buy an ultimate skin. Damn.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I guess
I'm waiting for Debonair Ez to come out and getting that; and the IP I've saved is going on the cute little prehistoric yordle.

I main Ezreal and have great consistant stats with him but I don't think I'd ever buy an ultimate skin. Damn.

Ultimate skin?Just buy a skin that you like not because it's ultimate or etc.Like i really like pool party lee sin though i can't afford to buy any rp since im 14 year's old.