Toribash
^About the icons, when are they giving them? I played 5 support games this morning and I still don't have it. Since they were announced with patch 4.13 I thought they would be given right away.

And this game http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...55353/40888092
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:17 AM.
Anything given by playing x amount of games can take up to 24 hours for it to be delivered to your account.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Series for Silver III, won first match, one more and I'm set.
I'm trying to get myself out of there, cheese tactics with yi and malza work for now.
retired
Silver can't combat split pushers and hyper carries. They just plain don't know how to fight them.
New Splash Art

Arcade Miss Fortune

New Summoner Icon

8-Bit Baron

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Driving, saw 5 people walking in the street, grouped up. Instantly thought "pentakill"

You need to get checked out I think...

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New Splash Art

Arcade Miss Fortune

New Summoner Icon

8-Bit Baron

GP looks so salty.

Also, does anyone know if Jayce jungle is viable/effective/half decent?
Jayce jungle works, but he's a snowball jungle that requires a decent amount of gold to transition into the mid to late game. So you have to build him as tanky initiator/peeler if you don't get some good ganks in.

That being said, I believe his jungle clear is pretty fast last I checked, and his ganks are pretty good because of q e hammer gank, with e q cannon as follow up for the lane to counter a flash. His only problem is no real sustain, and he has some mana issues.
What's your guys favourite Lee Sin skin? Dragon Fist is mine, but I feel like not a lot of people share the same view.

(Also, haven't been that active in the thread but I'm starting to pick up Leauge again. Took a huge break because most of my friends stopped playing b/c of Heroes of the Storm and I also had an account to play on.)
Last edited by Lume; Jul 31, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
Acolyte is my favorite, and muay thai is pretty cool/most popular, but I only have dragon fist for some odd reason.