Ranking
I have determined that purple side support maokai is fucking dank. There is only one quick path from leashing red to lane, and that is through tribush, and a lot of junglers start red with assist from bot.

Therefore, since you always start e on support maokai for the extreme early vision, you seed the path into tri with saplings. With their new slow, you can guaranteed force the adc into missing around half the wave if they helped red, by either forcing them to go around golems into lane, or plow through 4-5 seconds of slows.

Of course, it doesn't always work, but when it does, sapling cheese strat op. Easy level advantage too stonk.

Also, maokai can ward bot purple side ledge bush on blue side ezpz. His lane is pretty much only gankable through lane.

I should just abuse maokai support in ranked. He can duel adc in early to early-mid game because q is awesome base scaling and w might as well be called trolling advance cause dat invuln too powerful.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I think I'll start running Urgot support now since Lucian and Jinx exist.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
Didn't play this game for half-year.

Riven one love <3

Riven is clearly based god. She fucked all my bitches

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Everyone wants a different role.

Best feeling ever

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Read it, he seems kinda lame. That's how I felt about lissandra until I saw her champion spotlight and played her. Only time will tell.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's a midget :> Praise onto rito for this glorious gift

Wonderous days of absonding through brush bringing terror and tears to all happened upon await.

Edit: omg he sounds so fucking adorable. DEMAGLIA
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 29, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I saw some comments below saying that it's in Spanish. Is that true?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
No. He's not saying anything I can recognize (not english, spanish or german) except for shaaark, demaglia and m-okey (rammus). It just sounds like a bunch of sounds put together.