9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IDK guys....
the usual people are fading off into the distance. which made this clan fun and active like boj sexy and grayve all of our projects have faded away no more really funny threads and not much action. ive noticed that we have had a rapid decline in recruitment and i think that we need to be alot more active ingame besides people that ive seen like chris cretor MadVV and havok(even though he aint doin shit on our boards" sumtimes mr.teapawt. that seriously is not enough i think we should have divisions for each GMT so we are always spread out and always in the eyes of the public while newb pwnin. please consider this seņor Llama, subliminal female body part (Uric), and Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy(Murm) all for the lulz all for the lulz

P.S. but this iz some serious shit
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
but it is scottFR's clan and he really wants to have sum sort of connection with piratez again while maintaing his own. demie u already know they dont like you so wtf would u say that it was demie?
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
I agree. We need some events or crap. We need some friendly clan wars, maybe a few tourneys, but something. We're a big enough clan to have all this shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'