Toribash
Can't seem to get out of silver 2... Neither way.

Close to silver 1? Start losing games.
Close to silver 3? Win a couple games.
Well, maybe that's where you belong? Seems like a message from the almighty Ranked system.
Oh and any tips for Ranked? I only have like 3 games (excluding placement matches) and won 1 of them. Teammates are also retards and toxic fucks. I really have no idea how to deal with them.
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Play normals until you can ultra hyper carry

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I heard that you basically have to carry yourself out of Bronze/Silver. Yeah, I think I'm screwed. I'm really bad at trying to be relevant in the late game xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Well, maybe that's where you belong? Seems like a message from the almighty Ranked system.

The almighty Ranked system doesn't seem to account my games as a support. The only was I have to climb out of silver 1 is by duoQ and I don't have many adcs in my friend list.

Also, new champion:
http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/gnar/
Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to carry yourself out of silver. Even silver adcs can capitalize off a good support.

And I hope to god that's a midget sized champion, cause they promised a top laner, and I want a midget laner to beat a renekton or a shyvanna into the ground, solely because of size disparity.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
There animation gif.

Spoiler

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Yup never mind, this post before the edit didn't even make sense.

Duo'd with a friend, +26 LP. Their zed started to hate me :3

--
Sometimes you just have to believe in the "comebacks":

Last edited by Fluttershy; Jul 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM.

From Bronze to Diamond in one season. If I make it, I will name my kids after Udyr. If it'll be a boy I'll name him Godyr, if it'll be a girl I'll name her Godyr.

Just hit Plat IV. Ended S3 in Bronze II or Bronze I. Would be really awesome if I could make it to diamond. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Driving, saw 5 people walking in the street, grouped up. Instantly thought "pentakill"

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.