Toribash
Green Hat sent to you by Fish
Fish has sent you Green Hat. If they left a message, it will be below:
Congratulations, Pink Shutter Shades has come first place. You and all of your teammates have received a stylish pair of shutter shades. Go ahead and try them on.

Have a good day,
ToriBot

LOL, I won a hat :3
Uh, what did you guys win?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Uh, what did you guys win?

It was from the March madness event done recently.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Holy crap I didn't post 25 times today...
I'M FREE

I wish I had 25 post a day. To bad I've been playing other games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, I know that we've been extending out reach as a community and other than the steam group for Evil I'm extending to my other group Metrofusion to join the steam version of the clan. While they're not official parts of the toribash community they're really nice people who are competitive. I hope you get to meet some of these people if you have steam.
They uh, won't be wearing the Evil tag will they? If they'd like to join the would need to get approval from Eiltes or higher first. Invite them to hang out in the IRC maybe?

I think it's a good idea though, I'll take your word that they're not asshats ;)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
They're going to be in the Steam only, I told them they're not official parts of Evil but can be part of the clan as friends.

I don't think they'd be up to do IRC or toribash. They're just kind of there.