Toribash
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Steam is for fags.

Sir, you need an education on the basis and life of Steam, and why one needs it not only to play, but to live. Steam is one's soul, one's life, and one's home. It harbors a shitton of people, keeps them alive for them to not just only go through their wallets and credit cards, but to not play the games they buy. It contains all their memories of 0 hours in most individual games they own. Appreciate it.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Jun 11, 2015 at 02:40 AM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Ego likes to touch my feelings

:<

Anyway welcome to the clan guys, looking forward to acquainting myself more with you Budsi.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Snor can be dangerous sometimes too. Be aware of it. Jokes apart, feel welcomed to the clan you all.
I think i should mention, war squad has recently been removed as me and Link talked and he convinced me further that it was pointless.

Everyone in the clan can war whenever they want, i do fear that Ele may oppose of this though :o

Idk i thought it was just something i should bring up, as there were really no major pro's of having it there imo.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
AND NOBODY TOUCH MY ALCOHOL.

goddamn kids thinking they're entitled to shit.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Ego likes to touch my feelings

:<

Anyway welcome to the clan guys, looking forward to acquainting myself more with you Budsi.

Yea same. If you want to play sometime tomorrow I should be free when you're usually on. Ik you'll said before yu wanted to go in game.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
AND NOBODY TOUCH MY ALCOHOL.

goddamn kids thinking they're entitled to shit.

Taking a little vodka from your collection won't hurt now would it.