Endurance Onslaught 6.0
so how's life going with all me maple syrup homies?

anything new and fantastic?

should we try and keep this alive? ;o or naw. No one seems to post here anymore ;((
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
yeah idek why you post here lol. This is the Canadian Embassy.

Also Jongles Coine asked me if he can comeback. I told him to PM you, did he?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it is because i but do not know what to say half or most of the time, ITS BEEN COLD AF LATELY, i hate the cold, hard to live in my home land xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Flames View Post

Well it's fun herevlol, i post in the germans united org too even tho im not even german... And in like 15 clanthreads and some other orgs too... Im everywhere basically and i read everything ... Have i told you that i sold my life to toribash yet? 1 life for 1 orc set
Originally Posted by Flames View Post

Been busy with the school life, my bad haha

I think we had a 2 year period where no one posted anything, so this is nothing lol.

also coine hasn't pm'd me and his ban will stay until August of next year if he still wants in
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Sorry for not posting here that often guys, I do not do many "Canada" based things for the most part and so i do not know what to say that would be "Canada" related and such, loving the trees colour changing as usual but thats aboot it xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I don't think we need to talk about Canada related things. This is just to bring all us Canadians together, we can talk aboot whatever we want!

starting to get a bit chilly, who's excited for winter? : D I'm pretty hyped to ski this year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]