Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol you sure bro, especially since you stated that you don't care if you are right or wrong, And also since you were proven wrong on all accounts and there for made yourself look like a 6 year old. But that's ok. As long as you look like you are mentally retarded, and have the entire clan of TLL think that wicked is filled with a bunch of kids, (Of course no offence to my bfs in here like wikipo, pushee(popcorn), 123, hot,rap,furry, and everyone else I didn't mention.) Also I am christian, Pv2 is a atheist. And we knew you were trolling from the start. And we knew that you were from Wicked. Awww Problem?

What Happened(you want to read my recap)

Oh and heres a bonus if you were oblivious to it already. There is a god to everyone. he is what people use as a figure for hope. Ghosts do exist in the mental state/ cerebral cortex of humans that reflex there state of mind. And aliens do exist because the the definition of aliens is simply this. A resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization. So yes aliens do exist they are everywhere. :3 good day to you sir. Enjoy your fail trolling. Hope you realize how far the rabbit hole you got raped.

P.S.S
And your quoting a girl who was mentally and physically tortured. Are you trying to say something? About your self here.
Last edited by thepureone; Aug 24, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by MajorKitty View Post
I drove clan #TLL to insanity when presenting my logic. Apparently, they cannot handle two, or more phases, because they have failed to accept another person's opinion, no matter how insane, stupid, or unexplainable it is.

its not that i cant accept anyones opinion, i cant accept yours. your opinion was there is 2 sides to everything. If something is right it is also wrong. if it is black, it is also white.

I accept many peoples opinions, yours isnt an opinion, you dont have an opinion, everything is, and everything isnt. that is what u think.
Last edited by Pv2Caribou; Aug 24, 2011 at 10:36 AM.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
@MajorKitty
Sorry, but please don't bother them any more.

@Pure and Pv2
Sorry about him bothering you. Let me know if it happens again. >.>

/closed
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Grays Sparring thread
here we be postin deh spars Mon'.
but i need to find sum better people to spar with... >.>
Attached Files
gray vs bio spar.rpl (659.1 KB, 10 views)
gray hug spar.rpl (1.08 MB, 6 views)
Herpa Derp.