Toribash
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
a

First, depends of the video, and depends of the animation. Videomaking + Animation = Animation Video. If you put some cool things, you will get a short movie!

Also, I'm still learning Polynomials but I will try to guess what that expression means. Hmmmmmmm............. I think that's the expression for calculating the speed of the joints and how they interact with the other objects. With this expression, you will be able to know the power of the punch, the kick, etc. Big mass * Big velocity = Dismember I think. I don't know these things. I don't know what's that big "E". But that i=1 sounds like a "for" command. Could it be the expression for the gain of speed and power?

I have just explained what it means. So why be a smartass (and be wrong)? :P
Last edited by ynvaser; May 12, 2012 at 05:29 PM.
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
a

First, depends of the video, and depends of the animation. Videomaking + Animation = Animation Video. If you put some cool things, you will get a short movie!

Also, I'm still learning Polynomials but I will try to guess what that expression means. Hmmmmmmm............. I think that's the expression for calculating the speed of the joints and how they interact with the other objects. With this expression, you will be able to know the power of the punch, the kick, etc. Big mass * Big velocity = Dismember I think. I don't know these things. I don't know what's that big "E". But that i=1 sounds like a "for" command. Could it be the expression for the gain of speed and power?

What Ynvaser said, but I know it's about momentum.

Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
If you want to see how good i am in animation, just go the the art thread and check the 2 or 3 last pages.
-----
I feel like quiting toribash... i just play it to check if any one of you guys is online... D:
-----
i am off to runescape.

I did check, but did I ever doubt that you were a good animator?

Why are you quitting TB? Also good luck, no one can quit this game without coming back.

Add me. Nickname = pusga
oh yeah
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I have just explained what it means. So why be a smartass (and be wrong)? :P

I'm sorry
-----
If you want to see how good i am in animation, just go the the art thread and check the 2 or 3 last pages.
-----
I feel like quiting toribash... i just play it to check if any one of you guys is online... D:
-----
i am off to runescape.

Charbel, what the fuck are you saying? I don't appear in game? I'm ALWAYS in game since ynvaser's resignation. I don't know what are you talking about :P
Last edited by torikill10; May 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Torikill: the /sa command doesnt work so how am i supposed to find u?
Pusga: Woohoo u play runescape too?! Maybe one day we can make a clan or something. I am a lvl 60. You?
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
/invade
charbel: u can get BigBro here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=172437

it helps to found friends and clanmates (read instructions on that page)
Last edited by Agony; May 13, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Torikill: the /sa command doesnt work so how am i supposed to find u?
Pusga: Woohoo u play runescape too?! Maybe one day we can make a clan or something. I am a lvl 60. You?

Clans suck, I'm level 73 but I hate levelling up, that's why I'm such a low level dispite being playing for almost 4 years I think.

About the sa command, just search the rooms, it's not that bloody hard.
oh yeah
You guys still play runescape? I played that wayyyyy back in like grade 3-4 lol.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Well i used to play runescape before discovering toribash. WHen i am bored i play runescape.
-----
Wow BigBro RULES! :3 it even tells me who is online even when i am not playing toribash!!! WOOT WOOT
Last edited by charbel262; May 13, 2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
You guys still play runescape? I played that wayyyyy back in like grade 3-4 lol.

Lol yeah, I only go in every three weeks for merchanting, yesterday I got 500k
oh yeah
Guys, do you have any idea for event or maybe some Crusade Last Crusade we won 1 rank. And now we won 15 ranks just idiling. Torigod is helping us. We still can do this. Let's play. Let's war. Let's start the Ascension. We recovered from ynvaser's resignation. We are active on forums. We are powerful here. Let's show to toriworld that we aren't death. They can't kill the ones that are dead. Let's show to Ethr(that is dying) OUR GORE. Let's show to InfernoXZ that someone that says FUCK OFF to DP can't survive. At least, without a leg. Let's show to the world that we exist. DP LIVES! LET'S GO GUYS!!!! COME WITH ME!!!! LET'S SHOW TO THE WORLD WHAT WE ARE MADE OFF! LET'S SHOW TO THEM WHO ARE WE! WE ARE DP! WE CAN'T DIE. WE ARE THE DEATH. FEAR US..... Let's do another Crusade! WHO'S WITH ME??
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."