Toribash
Oh yeah, I can not be sad because it's summer by controlling my mind. IT'S GONNA CHANGE THE SEASON

Don't you think I've tried doing that before?
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Well if you've already decided you've lost to this, then there's nothing anybody here can do

You've convinced yourself that depression is some incurable disease that's impossible to fight against so that it's easy to not try.

I know I'm being harsh but I'm losing patience with this a bit
Last edited by Parker1287; Jul 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
Well if you've already decided you've lost to this, then there's nothing anybody here can do

You've convinced yourself that depression is some incurable disease that's impossible to fight against so that it's easy to not try.

I know I'm being harsh but I'm losing patience with this a bit

I agree.

You're not getting out of the problems by giving up,
you're just escaping something that you don't wanna face because
you have manage to make your mind think that you can't get out of
your depression. I feel very sorry for you now, because the only person that can face those problems is yourself, not the doctor or the psychologist.Are you gonna let your depression consume you, or are you gonna fight for the happiness you deserve as a human being?.

“Depression is the inability to construct a future”
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
It's easy to say that, you're not the ones in depression.
Also, depression isn't the only disease I have.
Bipolar I is making me hallucinate, last night I saw a black cat without one of it's eyes.
Dysthymia is chronic depression
My psychiat is trying to treat my SAD, I'll stop bothering you guys, you really don't understand what's going on.
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
It's easy to say that, you're not the ones in depression.
Also, depression isn't the only disease I have.
Bipolar I is making me hallucinate, last night I saw a black cat without one of it's eyes.
Dysthymia is chronic depression
My psychiat is trying to treat my SAD, I'll stop bothering you guys, you really don't understand what's going on.

I know how it feels, I had suffer depression like you.
I just wanted to help, sorry if I can't comprehend you at all.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I see everyones surviving global warming x _x
lol it hit104 degrees where i'm at DX
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Crazy hot outside.

I went outside at like 6:00 in the morning (I woke up at 2:30 and lately im having trouble sleeping. Kind of sucks) and it was so fucking hot. I stood there for about 2 whole minutes then I started sweating and couldnt stay out there anymore.

Damn heat wave
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020