Toribash
Hey guys
Just speak to you first what am bad in english ok ?!
So i would like join your clan cause i wanna be pro in spar and parkour and nothings others.
I know my pseudo is REALLY big shit but don t refuse me about that
I begin the tricks and here they are
Attached Files
Young ninja.rpl (27.7 KB, 4 views)
Sweet Fantadialo.rpl (192.4 KB, 4 views)
Hi [T], my name is Brandon (zikzy), I've been playing toribash for about a few months so i am currently a black belt. Im 15 years old and live in Australia. Im not really to sure why you should consider me into this clan but i would love to be a new member so i could get to know new people and have a good time and have fun not only for myself but with the clan

sincerely, Brandon Nguyen (zikzy)
Everything in life is pointless because death is inevitable and once our conciousness leaves our bodies what we may and may not have accomplished will mean nothing even if we leave some kind of legacy behind we will never be able to return and reap the rewards of our toil

It comforts me greatly knowing what I've done with my life doesn't matter at all and it frees me, letting me live life any way I want it

This image describes how I feel to some extent, altough I have no ambitions and no desire for excitment so I am not as sick as the dude on the right and instead I spend most of my time playing videogames, preying on cute girls with daddy issues and doing the bare minimum to scrape by in school knowing I will need money to sustain my habits in a comfortable enviornment should I choose to keep existing for another 10+ years

Being an asshole on the internet is the only way I have of letting out my aggressions against being forced into the existance of a frail body with occasional and more often than not horrible human emotions

Also I'm probably not a very nice person but it's okay because we will all return to the ashes from whence we came in the end
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Everything in life is pointless because death is inevitable and once our conciousness leaves our bodies what we may and may not have accomplished will mean nothing even if we leave some kind of legacy behind we will never be able to return and reap the rewards of our toil

It comforts me greatly knowing what I've done with my life doesn't matter at all and it frees me, letting me live life any way I want it

This image describes how I feel to some extent, altough I have no ambitions and no desire for excitment so I am not as sick as the dude on the right and instead I spend most of my time playing videogames, preying on cute girls with daddy issues and doing the bare minimum to scrape by in school knowing I will need money to sustain my habits in a comfortable enviornment should I choose to keep existing for another 10+ years

Being an asshole on the internet is the only way I have of letting out my aggressions against being forced into the existance of a frail body with occasional and more often than not horrible human emotions

Also I'm probably not a very nice person but it's okay because we will all return to the ashes from whence we came in the end

sad to see that you see things that way : (
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I don't think it's sad at all, don't feel sorry for me

Beliving life has no meaning is a great relief and lets me do whatever I wish without remorse or fear of the consequenses knowing it will all mean nothing anyway