PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol...good stats there, and i feel the need to copy
I am 14 and in high school and i knew that :o
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
because...pictures doesn't move unless it is a gif, and im pretty sure it wasn't a gif
Proud member of Frost <3
Questions nobody ask's except for me of cause

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

What is the speed of darkness?

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?

Are there specially reserved parking spaces for 'normal' people at the Special Olympics?

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Last edited by Button789; Jul 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Proud member of Frost <3
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

I have no fucking idea, I also don't do that. Although generally repeating an action helps to get the desired outcome, as does doing it in a much clearer manner, such as 'pressing the button slower/harder'

What is the speed of darkness?

Darkness is the absence of light, it doesn't have a speed.

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?
Meh.

Are there specially reserved parking spaces for 'normal' people at the Special Olympics?

lol

If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?

I don't think we can assign a number to it, since we don't have an 'average heat' to measure from.

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

willies

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

I wish I knew

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Me. Also it's milk in large amounts, we know it's safe because calfs drink it.

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum.'

Me. Either that or humans noticed that animals eat the eggs of other birds.

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

derp

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

The glass could crack in the cold.

Why does your Obstetrician, Gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Willies

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Hurr. Although quizzes aren't quizzical, quizzical is an emotion. I think the real question here is: "If Rainbow Dash 'dashes off' then what does Applejack do?"

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
Loads of shit.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

No

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Answer this one, bitches:
How does the dark matter/dark energy influences gravity and time?

Google is not allowed.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
1. Does life have a meaning?
Nope.
2. Does a higher being exist?

Maybe.
3. Do humans have a soul?
Yea i mean if people still cant explain a lot of things relating to things we can do and what not then why couldnt there be a soul.
4. Do ghosts exist?
Yes. That one i know for a fact is true. My house is haunted 100%
5. Is there life on mars after death?
umm i would hope not. Mars seems pretty boring.
6. Does love exist?
I would like to think so. Its deff an emotion then is strong.
7. Can money buy you happiness?
Ofcourse. i mean theres always something buyable that can make you happy even if its only for a little while.
8. Does history repeat itself?
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
9. Does age make you wiser?
More or less. There are some stupid old people.
10. Are humans equal?
ofcourse not no matter how hard we try to change that. There will always be those who are stronger or smarter or faster or ect.
11. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
It makes a sound when you there so theres no different if your not there. Besides the only arguement against that is that how would you know if your not there.
12. If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?
This is question is wrong on so many levels XD
13. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Eh its in the middle.
14. Where does the universe come from?
shit got real and things exploded.
15. Do you exist?
um i hope so ?
Originally Posted by SirPanini View Post
3. Do humans have a soul?
Yea i mean if people still cant explain a lot of things relating to things we can do and what not then why couldnt there be a soul.

Nnnooooo, why? You said yourself you don't know if a higher being exists so I take it you don't believe in God. The concept of a 'soul' is a human concept, it mainly stems from - and is still believed to be true due to - religion. I can begin to understand why people choose to say "people have souls," because it's difficult to understand what makes us human. Our brains are ridiculously advanced, we have vast intelligence and extremely complex emotions, but that does not merit the existence of a soul in any way, to put our complexity and brilliance down to 'a soul' is fucking ludicrous. There is literally no evidence for such an idea, only our lack of understanding and old religious texts.

Originally Posted by SirPanini View Post
11. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Eurgh, again this isn't meant to be answered literally, it's not even really a question. To me it's about turning a blind eye to suffering: if someone were dying of thirst right in front of us, we would give them water. However, there are people dying of thirst in many countries that we choose to ignore: we know it's happening, but we aren't there to see it, hence it doesn't have a direct impact on us and we choose to pretend it isn't happening. The "does it make a sound" is basically the philosopher saying "do you think about it" or "it makes a fucking sound." That 'question' has an infinite number of meanings, it isn't a yes or no thing.
-----
Edit:
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
1. Does life have a meaning?If it didn't we wouldn't be here.

WHAT. That doesn't even make any sense, you said that "no one knows for sure where the universe came from" and that if there's any reason to believe in a higher being it's simply "because it's easier to believe." I can take from that that you aren't a religious person. If that's the case, then please tell me, why in fuck's name do we have to have a reason to be here?
-----
This is why I'm not allowed to talk to people :(
Last edited by SpmSL; Jul 27, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Answer my question.
To me it's about turning a blind eye to suffering: if someone were dying of thirst right in front of us, we would give them water.

Well... I'm not sadistic, nor psycho, but if my stepdad were dying of thirst and I had a jar of water, I'd make juice and watch him die.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥