Ranking
Not really sure what to say. It's a good replay, but it seems no different from a lot of your other replays

hey, look at this
Attached Files
+TAMMY_ Suka.rpl (264.6 KB, 47 views)
beware
the goblin
The opener was stiff and the decap was a little iffy but I enjoyed the rest of the madman at the end.

I finally got to finishing this replay, it's nothing special [special thanks to Tama for the boom]
Attached Files
#Cheap Walmart.rpl (372.8 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Taco901; May 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
oh shit waddup
That was pretty. I don't even wanna follow it up with my first replay back. Oh well. Here it is:
Attached Files
Boomer - No longer the tits.rpl (112.5 KB, 30 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
the pose was really, really stiff, and i know you could have made that better than a 2 dm hit (;
Attached Files
Tyz - Solo Dolo.rpl (219.3 KB, 59 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

k faget.
Opener was pretty simple, but effective.
Split was nice and shit, blah blah blah, clean blah.
Boom punch was kool, should've gotten the glute as well.
Kick was mediocore, not particularily powerful.
Really long transition to the pose, that's gei. Twitched at the end as well :c
Should've air skeeted the glute :|
Smooth replay tho.

According to Wesm, this isn't a cork. I disagree, but I'm not entirely sure what a cork is besides a spinny thingy in the air.
Either way, I think it looks kool.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Cork.rpl (105.9 KB, 40 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Opener could of been quite a lot smoother. The step was a tad too big. I really was not a fan of the second foot movement. The trick was alright but it wasn't a cork. The landing looked like you broke your back as you hit the ground. And the pose was awkward to say the least. All in all it was an okay replay.

Replay
Last edited by millie; May 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Well, the manip is dominated the replay.
Opener was alright, the manip was actually pretty slow, but idk why it looked so enjoyable to watch, so I gonna say if the manip was well done. didn't like the aim of the first kick, it also didn't looked solid for me. abs kick was nothing special and the decap was pretty good, skeet also wasn't special for my taste.

Also here's a Rubash event stuff.
Attached Files
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
That was pretty damn awesome. I love the way you did that scissorkick and skeet. Although I disliked that small pause you did between those, but it seemed necessary.

Here's a replay. This too was supposed to be for the rubash thing, but I felt that it seemed too similar from one of the entries
Attached Files
~Spry - Electric Forest.rpl (373.6 KB, 35 views)
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
wow that spin kick combo looked awesome dude, nice job.

really stylish.

I like the whole kick skeet concept, but it was rather slow. (not sure if its because of -30 or not though)

transition was great and cool pose.

nice job on this man, really stylish all around, and good luck in the event

lol isn't that strange.

also my rubash event thingy.
Attached Files
Banzai.rpl (453.1 KB, 31 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The knee thing was pretty weird but it was enjoyable, I loved the nutcracker boom and the sexy ass skeet. Pose was perfect.

I posted the core part of this relay in, "edit my replay pl0x" I decided to spend 2 hours working on it. This is my result.
Attached Files
#Mustache.rpl (220.9 KB, 27 views)
oh shit waddup