Toribash
Name: Lexii
Belt: 2nd dan almost 3rd dan
Past Clans: Tc0n, LOTP, Zone, Meth
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Bought QI?: Never have
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: Judo and Aikidobigdojo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I guess I'm decent in marketing.
GMT: -5
Player Card:
About yourself: Nothing much to say really. I'm a freshman in college at the moment. I attend University of Michigan majoring in photography. I was born in the Philippines and moved to America when I was about 4. My birthday is coming up soon on November 13. I absolutely love martial arts. I do Karate, Jujitsu and starting Aikido. I am currently a black belt in karate and jujitsu and a brown belt in Aikido.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because I want to be in a nice clan. I want to represent eVo whenever I am online.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I will represent eVo with my fighting skills in game and show other people what we are made of.
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Im going vote no on the latest apps. Not convinced.

^That. (excluding perhaps gunz)

eVo = experience, sorry guys.Feel free to return and apply again when you have had a great deal of toribash experience. (There are logical reasons as to why we don't just let anyone join eVo).

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

CoKe, Please Personally Reply to my Application..

As if it's being experienced you need I can take down most black belts + even though I am only 30 games away from Brown felt.
pureglorys - you think thats enough? Well, its not that easy. You may feel free to back here with your application in 2014 spending this two years improving your in-game skills. Seriously.

what with Gunz guys?
Last edited by dieman; Oct 25, 2012 at 07:25 PM.
I respect your view on this and you cant say any harm in trying ^^ have to start someone

just wish you was more civil about your reply because it sounded like you intended it to be rude.. ^^
Originally Posted by pureglorys View Post
I respect your view on this and you cant say any harm in trying ^^ have to start someone

just wish you was more civil about your reply because it sounded like you intended it to be rude.. ^^

It isn't being rude, It's pure fact.
Belt means nothing in this game. You can be a master belt and completely blow at this game because you can easily buy QI.

We are looking for experience, skill, and overall maturity.
If you want to start somewhere, then start at a clan with low standards and then work your way up, not by starting at the near impossible.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007