Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no, no......just.......no.

This is in no way a proper competition, it is degrading and people will obviously cheat.

If you want to reopen this pm me about it, but you better have some good logic behind this weird comp.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Dear PieGod
Dear PieGod,
I have another account (AtomSmasher) and i will transfer all my items and earnings to that account which means i won't be using this account anymore. Can my other account be in the clan instead of this one? Anyway i'll reply with that account. P.S. Please let "AtomSmasher" be in the clan and This account will be leaving this clan. Thank You.
-Bloodpup/Atomsmasher
FEAR
This should be a PM, not a thread...
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Name: Fenixblast
Belt: brown
How often you play: I play by myself a lot, but not too often multiplayer since my computer is slower than a turtle.
Best mod: Judo and aikido
Why you want to join: I would like to join because i saw some guys playing earlier, thought this was a cool clan and would like to be part of a community again and i like pie
What can you do for this clan: I can make some textures for you guys although im not that great, I participate in all events if i can and i can be a Morale Booster
Infractions (current and expired): 1- Illegal Bump (expired)
Extra: My mom makes the best apple pie you'll eat in your lifetime and heaven.
Here are some replays of mine.
Attached Files
-pheonix tears madman.rpl (171.0 KB, 5 views)
-8 pieces of uke pie.rpl (146.2 KB, 5 views)
--jump spin decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
300k madman.rpl (126.8 KB, 3 views)
headless headkick edited.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
do i need replays??

Yes you do it helps
:):):):):):):):):) A Proud member of TPC/ OLDA
i dont think ill be on for 1 or 2 days cuase im recovering my internet
plus my studies , be back before you know it
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)