Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Drat.

Even after our "homo intended" together in the Questions of the Week thread?

I started slow for you!

I whispered "You're the best bottom in the world, Zander..." into your ear!

Hmmp.

Sorry Timee, I'm not ready to settle down yet. I've got so many fetishes to try out and you may not be ready for them.

That being said ...

Where do you wanna eat? My treat!

I like Thai food :3

Go make one bro. My friend is making a paper on the connection between weird fetishes and psychopathic insanity. You just might be the perfect case study.

Well you can tell him that my particular fetishes have caused me to go to EXTREME lengths to hang onto my girlfriend. Get me tipsy some time and I'll tell you my... Ultimate Fetish.
As for that thread, idk whether to make a Discussion: Fetishes thread or a Discussion: Zander and Timee's Orgy thread.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
That's what you think.

The jelly-like viscosity of the gene-pool fluid combined with its blue hue totally complements my soft, melanin-less, amniotic fluid skin.

Not to mention it totally makes my extra penis glow and further elongate.

No way man. You don't understand. The gene-pool fluid's minor turbidity gives an almost Adonis-like shading to my emancipated muscles and gaunt cheekbones. The girls in the gene-pool pod battery cell next to me have turned themselves to face me despite the metal cables attached to them. I'm just that good.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Sorry Timee, I'm not ready to settle down yet. I've got so many fetishes to try out and you may not be ready for them.

My body is always ready ... for you.

I like Thai food :3

Good, good...

Now go buy it yourself, you nitty.

I'm not spending a dime on somebody who doesn't appreciate my mid-sex ear whispers.

Well you can tell him that my particular fetishes have caused me to go to EXTREME lengths to hang onto my girlfriend. Get me tipsy some time and I'll tell you my... Ultimate Fetish.

I already did. She can't wait. She does have one concern though, of which she would like to ask your opinion of.

Are you prepared for a makeshift colonoscopy that may or may not involve power tools of varying sizes and pulsating strength?

As for that thread, idk whether to make a Discussion: Fetishes thread or a Discussion: Zander and Timee's Orgy thread.

Why not both?
Last edited by Trick; May 14, 2013 at 09:34 PM.
fl0w
No way man. You don't understand. The gene-pool fluid's minor turbidity gives an almost Adonis-like shading to my emancipated muscles and gaunt cheekbones. The girls in the gene-pool pod battery cell next to me have turned themselves to face me despite the metal cables attached to them. I'm just that good.

That's where you're wrong, bucko.

First of all, those weren't girls. Those were centenarian World War 0.5 veterans that had gone mad due to post-traumatic stress disorder. Your never-before-used eyes have failed you again.

Second of all, while I do concede that the gene-pool fluid does in fact give a distinctive shading to your collapsed muscles and anorexic cheekbones, it does not in any way provide you an Adonis-like gradient coloring. It makes you look like a fetid, rotting banana.

Lastly, the real girls strapped to metal tubes are all up in my crib, playing Metal Tube Twister and getting drunk on multivitamin milkshakes. Their bare, attenuated bodies are making my main penis and half of my extra penis twitch a few millimeters upward.
Last edited by Trick; May 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
fl0w
Hello, ninjahead!

Thank you for wanting to join Oblivion, the most whacko-filled clan in all of Toribash.

I, for one, am still deciding whether or not to vote in favor of your acceptance into our family. I am still waiting for the other bros' say on this matter.

Also, kindly refrain from posting one-word posts. You could make something that sounds mundane if said with one word sound totally AWESOME if you say it with lots of words.

e.g.

"Ok"

as opposed to...

"Verily, my good sir. The directives that you have oh so benevolently imparted unto me will surely aid me in my quest to become an endowing regent of your oh so majestic brotherhood."
Last edited by Trick; May 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
fl0w
What happened to timee? He became non-existing.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Getting back on topic, I vote for either the first one, or my own suggestion: "After we're done with you, you'll be in Oblivion."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
What happened to timee? He became non-existing.

It's just a part of my avvy, hawkes.

Got you, didn't I? :3

Don't worry, I'm still wreaking havoc and causing all kinds of bedlam.
fl0w