Toribash
Originally Posted by pal View Post
guys ressurect please

Ressurection.exe has stopped responding.
Would you like to terminate the program?

:L
Yeah guys, start posting fgts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
We need some kind of theme, a daily topic each day.

Also, we need more members.

Have this shitty math exam coming up, and North-Norwegian youth scores, by far... The lowest in math. I can't even multiply properly.
And we have functions, probability and so on.

Also, Christmas presents for girls... anyone?
Don't ever get clothes. Jewelry or something that reminds her of you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
We need some kind of theme, a daily topic each day.

Also, we need more members.

Have this shitty math exam coming up, and North-Norwegian youth scores, by far... The lowest in math. I can't even multiply properly.
And we have functions, probability and so on.

Also, Christmas presents for girls... anyone?

I hereby name myself Random Topic Generator of the Century.

Math is simple, really. I could help you since I don't find it hard at all and I may get a bit bored during class. Don't cram for it on the day before though; I tried to cram for my exams once the day before and I barely got a 70. If it's a massive thingy like that, start studying as early as like a month before dude.

Christmas presents, no idea. Look for something that reminds her of you or that she has something a passion for.
Last time I got a Christmas present for a girl was last time I had a girlfriend which was a really long time ago, and I made her a painting. It's up to you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thanks guys!

Neko: Done already, haha. Silver necklace and earrings.

Pal: WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER IN A LINGERIE FUCK. But that would be awkward considering her mother and grandparents. Allergic to most chocolate and doesn't feel comfy with me watching her eat. haha

Dscigs: Exams in Norway... Really ain't that big. Believe me. I don't need math for my future job, so it ain't a big deal. Also, we get grades from 1-6, were 1 is fail, 2 means the task is done, 3 is average, 4 is good, 5 very good and 6 is excellent. I'll be okay with a 2-3 in math. I have 5-6 in gym. International English, strong 5. Norwegian, written and spoken, New-Norwegian, written a total of 4 for all. So, fun fact... My English writing is better than my Norwegian. History, strong 4, and nature study 4-5.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
We're doing alright here.

You know, I think I agree with Erth here, in the case of OH SHIT BALLS WHAT THE HELL IS THAT WHY DOES IT EXIST
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Wtf, that has to be one of the scariest photoshops I've ever seen, just because of the beard/moustache.
Seriously made me wtf right there dude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|