Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[1] Name: Spartaman
[2] Belt and qi: Near blue and around 500qi
[3] Age and D.O.B: 13 and 9/29/96
[4] Country Of Origin: Greece
[5] Country That I Live In: USA
[6] Referrals: CrazyGreek
[7] Hobbies: ToriBash, skateboarding, MMA, videogames
[8] Infractions/Bans over the last 6 months: None
[9] Any other Information: I am CrazyGreek's brother.

I promise to be forum active.
~ I am a Spartan ~
ding dong monkey
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
A laptop will last the year if u dont fuck it up...
i say how much is 650 £ in dollars.

u put the £ in front of the amount, and its $1071 wow, it seems alot more now! but the thing is, most good gaming p.c's (i play LOTS of other games to) are almost £5000 which is about $8238 and another thing, the prices wont be exactly equal, like in some countries a laptop would be 300 whatever, and in other countries, if you convert the price back, it would be equal to 340 whatevers, its hard for me to explain, but, i just have to get the best possible bargain realy....
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek View Post
Sorry here it is:

i have heard that song so many thousands of times on youtube fighting videos, it now annoys the shit out of me, but apart from that, i totaly agree!
he should do it with snorelaxen, but can we all decide on what song goes well with the vid?

and crash3r looks alot like me....
Last edited by Fezch; Nov 22, 2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Double
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Caz, dude, Learn to edit. I can't be bothered merging your posts together this early in the morning.

The song, maybe.
But I thought we were going to have different songs for each person...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
not enouguh REAL money to buy any texture

Does this answer that for you?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Belt and qi: Near blue

Guys, I can't remember, what belt comes before blue?
I promise to be forum active.

You are only saying that because I have been posting about it all through this thread. AT least you read it though... I guess...
I am CrazyGreek's brother.

Well, if you turn out to be as forum-active as CrazyGreek is, then I am sure we can come to an agreement.

Wait for other people to vote.