Ranking
The reason I got permabanned was back when people just voted guilty for IP. And their staff overlooked at reading the info they shared with me and stated it seemed legit. I mean if I showed you these you would see I am nice compared to most of these toxic fruitcakes. you would see them being rude to get me pissed and notice that their accounts are still up and running aswell.
I'm hopeful for a Oddone+Hotshot dual commentary of CLGvTSM. Who's going to win?

Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
God 30 minute nautilus is so satisfying

Went full raid boss mode, 4.5k hp, 200 armor, and I just destroyed the enemy back line and kept them off of my back line. The enemy lee called me the great wall of nautilus, and yasuo called me raid boss nautilus.

We were getting wrecked till about 20 minutes, and then they ran into a wall. They HAD to stay on me. If they engaged, Janna ulted. If they engaged again, Xin ulted. It was just downright impossible for them to get to our back line.

What was your build?
CLG gonna wreck them so hard....
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hey guys,

I need your help with something. My brother is a league of legends player, and he's on summer camp now. I want to send him a letter with a fake printed screenshot of his match history: all terrible losses (can you see if a match is ranked in the match history?)

I just need a couple of screenshots of your match histories, so I can combine all the terrible losses into one! Will someone help me?

Resolution is 1920x1080

thanks
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Hey guys,

I need your help with something. My brother is a league of legends player, and he's on summer camp now. I want to send him a letter with a fake printed screenshot of his match history: all terrible losses (can you see if a match is ranked in the match history?)

I just need a couple of screenshots of your match histories, so I can combine all the terrible losses into one! Will someone help me?

Resolution is 1920x1080

thanks

What champs does he have? Gotta be realistic about it, he'll be curious as to why he has 5 viktor losses if he doesn't have viktor. Preferably tell us his main.

Plus resolution doesn't matter, as the match history page is scaled to the launcher, which doesn't scale with resolution.

Also, google probably has some terrible match histories on there. You'd probably need one that shows the whole page so you can get the details window to make it look more believable.

Also, make it look like you've spent all his ip and rp, that will piss him off.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
What champs does he have? Gotta be realistic about it, he'll be curious as to why he has 5 viktor losses if he doesn't have viktor. Preferably tell us his main.

Plus resolution doesn't matter, as the match history page is scaled to the launcher, which doesn't scale with resolution.

Also, google probably has some terrible match histories on there. You'd probably need one that shows the whole page so you can get the details window to make it look more believable.

Also, make it look like you've spent all his ip and rp, that will piss him off.

Thanks for the response, friend. I know about google, but most of them are from the dotatabuff ehhh lolking screen! Also, I can't quite get it to look right when I resize it

This is him: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/30727879

as you can see, he is addicted.
f=m*a syens
New Skins Splashs

Debonair Ezreal

Debonair Vi

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
New Skins Splashs

Debonair Ezreal

Debonair Vi

Another vi skin.....where for tell love of god are we gonna get a new khaz skin? (Inb4ultimatekhazsomething)

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
And get another one for Thresh... Championship is unavailable and Deep terror is kind of lame imo.

Something like this