Toribash
I'm having problems because I don't really excell in any fields of the game. I mean, a Jack of All Trades isn't bad, but knowing that the enemy has a slight advantage because they probably main their role is a bit...depressing? I dunno words. I think I'm gonna sink nto Bronze eventually lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Finished provisionals with 3 wins and 7 loses. That 7th loss was the worst throw I have ever seen in my life. Anyway, I got into Silver V then went straight intoy first game. Apparently, everybody had 80-200 ranked games on me. Long story short, we kinda got rekt. Like everybody (including me) sucked balls in our team. How the hell does this MMR thing work because I think it's on drugs.

MMR is a hidden value that goes up or down based on whether you win or lose. If you win continuous games, your mmr will go up much faster than if you were just winning one and then losing one.
You get matched up with people of the same mmr, not necessarily ranked. I remember the one streamer who was bronze 5, and would win games over and over again, but would dodge games in his promos to stay in bronze 5. He was eventually getting matched with diamond players, and was on their skill level, he was just in bronze 5.
In a nutshell, mmr is the game's estimation of where you should be, but your league is the game's placement of you based on your results. Mmr can be higher or lower than your placement, and that relationship influences how fast you rise or fall in league points. You can easily game the system because of this if you know what you're doing. In theory, you could advance an entire league only playing your final promo from whatever I into whatever+1 V because of mmr and lp decay.

Heck, I stumbled on to that accidently because I completely forgot I had finished my placements and decayed into the league below. Won one game and was instantly promoted two leagues up without playing a promo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I heard somewhere (and it will most probably be false) that if your mmr was at least 1 league above, you could skip promotion games and jump to the next division.
Does your MMR raise when you win or is it based off of stats in your matches? I'm still confused as to why I'm in Silver V with 3 wins out of 10 while others go in mid Bronze if they were in the same situation. Is it because of my normal games or the fact that I have runes? Or is it just a fluke?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I believe it bases it off normal mmr, previous season mmr, previous season rank, stats, order of wins and losses, mmr of opponents, rank of opponents, and maybe a few other stuff.

I'm not sure though, as I believe the actual mmr formula is secret. There are some mmr calculators, but I don't know how accurate they are, as mmr is hidden.
Sparchar greatful you put me in your siggy btw. Also, I may get my permabanned account unbanned by talking to them About issues that they created by banning my account a year ago after 2 hours before it was banned I spent 40 dollars on it. HAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Sparchar greatful you put me in your siggy btw. Also, I may get my permabanned account unbanned by talking to them About issues that they created by banning my account a year ago after 2 hours before it was banned I spent 40 dollars on it. HAHAHAHA!

It's a name code thing; you're not in his siggy. Just to you you are :P##

Debunked

Likely it has nothing to do with the fact you spent money on it. Rito has no problems with banning people who spent money, and they aren't obligated to do anything because you spent money. Technically they own everyone's accounts, as it's a service they provide, so they really don't have to do anything. Terms of service too stonk.

Likely, if it is overturned, it's because they're reevaluating the punishment. Still, getting permabanned is rare for anybody other than scammers, bots, and the most toxic of the toxic. You either did some seriously stupid shit to get slapped that hard with the ban hammer, or they mistook your account for one of the aforementioned bots/scammers.