Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

OK, can't wait to see it.
Also, I really think we should go with Sangetsu.
He made my clan vid, it was awesome, and for free.
Here it is:
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek View Post
OK, can't wait to see it.
Also, I really think we should go with Sangetsu.
He made my clan vid, it was awesome, and for free.
Here it is:

where is it?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I don't think there are any girls apart from Zapachoo that play tb in NZ...

i do, but AF i like need you to help me learn how to play still okay
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Morning Annika
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
REALY need help, my toribash depends on it
i have got the laptop, it looks better, portability was sort of an issue, i realy like the idea of being able to move around, it DOES have a dedicated graphics card, fast hard drive, 7200rpm and like 1tb on the graphics card or sumthin, it WAS bad ass expensive, but they had a massive deal for x-mas since last year like no-one got anything, and they nned money so i got it for £600 exactly, instead of like 1500 its very epic indeed :3

(as you can tell from that last paragraph, i know nothing about tech, only how to use it, so i have no idea about what stuff does, so i had to google a whole load of laptop parts, and the coolest thing is, it has an alien on the cover, the reviews said it was the most pwerfull laptop on the planet, plus its 17 inches!!!!!!! so its actualy better than the p.c im on now!
Last edited by CazRules; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
No, It's me now!!! God are you stupid or something? XD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|