Toribash
I can understand that he falls off late because his damage is meh and he's pretty squishy for a tank.

Pantheon is pretty annoying because of his passive, but Xerath is pretty damn strong after his rework. Since you're already having fun with Panth, get that manly bitch and start tbagging some scrubs then get the blue sparkly dick.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Xin does not fall off if you do not build him straight damage.

uh

that's not true at all

xin falls off super hard regardless of build
Hoss.
Xin has no natural scaling for his most viable build path, ad, except on one skill, lacks a consistent source of aoe, lacks consistent cc, has poor late game cd, lacks large mobility, lacks escapes, lacks late game scaling on base damages, and has only one source of natural tankiness, which requires going all in.

He has no scaling to take advantage of, and no large cc to justify it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
And then Morgana. And then Fiddle. And then Ezreal.

My Replays
I love it when I'm just split pushing along, minding my own business, when burnout karthus comes flying out the jungle and global fiddle ult starts up behind me, leaving me to hopelessly wail as my anus is repetitively rekt.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Lol the fiddle ghosts tho.

To apply maximum anal ripping penetration, go against a Fiddle with Eve's Shadow Walk. Best surprises and insta deaths.

My Replays
Paranoia (Nocturne's Ult) as a passive is really broken... I just focus whoever owns it so they get a buff change :3

On a side note: Stuck in silver 2 forever.
At least you're not stuck in provisionals. Lol

My Replays