Toribash
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
This was funny

Help me find the funny ?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hi all, I just started playing. I played my first PVP game yesterday and went 13/13. I was very happy with myself. Hopefully I don't lose every other game now.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
its a big buff to lucian mid tbh
bot lane lucian is still good at laning but at teamfights, unless played by someone with high positioning and kiting mechanics(imaqtpie for example), he's weaker(well, he's weaker either way, but im sure skilled lucians can still make him work in teamfights)

okay, after a bit of searching around and testing
lucian mid isn't only good right now, its the most broken thing ever, abuse him before he gets nerfed guys, just sayin'.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Free sheen and double shot procs every couple seconds, plus impossible mobility and better wave clear, of course he'd be way stronger. He has impossibly powerful bullying power at 2, and the ability to easily all in at 3 at a moments notice while still getting a second, free, leap out if you spell weave. And since there aren't two people to slap his shit in line when he goes aggressive, his trades are nigh impossible to lose.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Power Rangers is like a dubbed anime.

Except worse.

Anyways, how good is Xin in the jungle? Is maxing W instead of E better? I was considering going AP, but adapting that into the jungle seemed a little bit confusing.
-----
I mained Xin and I can't believe I'm asking this question .-.
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 19, 2014 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Start q, one point in everything, max either q or e first, q for more damage, e for slightly better ganks. You only need one point in w for the majority of the game. I personally like doing q, w, e, e, e, r, max q, max e, max r, max w, for jungle, as I'm a heavy ganker rather than a jungle clearer since xin falls off hard, so I want the extra slow for early ganks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Wow, just stumbled upon this thread. I just started playing and I'm currently bronze. I'm bad at this game.

I was just wondering if I should buy Pantheon ( cuz I actually like playing him very much) or maybe get Xerath because his q...is....pretty damn good.

Any other suggestions?
:^)
Originally Posted by ThePebble View Post
Wow, just stumbled upon this thread. I just started playing and I'm currently bronze. I'm bad at this game.

I was just wondering if I should buy Pantheon ( cuz I actually like playing him very much) or maybe get Xerath because his q...is....pretty damn good.

Any other suggestions?

I haven't ranked yet, so it's whatever

Pantheon is super ez, so if that's what you're looking for

go ahead
beware
the goblin