Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
And he answered to it.

Indeed, here's the answer if you want it again ;o

Originally Posted by me
The answer is pretty simple; I think it gives a quite good impression of my (internet) personality.

Is that a fact? Whered you find it?

Well if I were to take a defination out of the thin air - I'd say pride is a feeling of superority over others - derived from the pleasure of doing ones work. These feelings are almost never based on fact - they are subjective, aka matters of fate. Here lemme google some definations of pride;

Wiki: Pride is, depending upon context, either a high sense of the worth of one's self or one's own or a pleasure taken in the contemplation of these things. One definition of pride in the first sense comes from Augustine: "the love of one's own excellence." [1] In this sense, the opposite of pride is humility.

Meriam-Webster; a;inordinate self-esteem : conceit b: a reasonable or justifiable self-respect c: delight or elation arising from some act, possession, or relationship <parental pride>
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Jun 9, 2009 at 03:49 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Retribution,
Power is here help (in wushu)

(Im talking about Dark & Retribution Clan War)
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Yeah well I'll talk to KiTFoX about our clan sponsored debate thread, I'm sure half of you understand how KiTFoX works, so you'll know I'll need some good luck.
HEy
Lol. No. GTFO. You aren't even our ally's anymore. You go around talking shit about me and my clan and expect that you can just waltz in here?
Gtfo.
Post here and get reported.
It wasn't entirely illu's fault, if ever imod3rn retard leaves PwR, we can be allies with them. But seriously illu, modern's a retard.
RIP ∑
master of the universe