Toribash
Your app being canceled has be noted @Universe.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Hey.
My name is ThaHazer and i would like to join Origin because i see alot of your members in games! Your members are nice and kind to interact with. I would like to join that community! I play alot of toribash. I came back not long ago. I am good at Judo and At Mushu. I hate Football and Aikido and all of that stuff! I am a very competetive player in toribash. That means i like to play lots and lots of tourneys. Im not a clan hopper I wasn't in any clan before. I wasnt in there for too long. Out of Toribash and within the community i like editing images with photoshop CS6.
I like to play BO3 and also other call of duty parts although im not very good but i keep practising. Im also practising video editing
Me in real life is nothing special im 14 years of age and i go outside hang out do wathever and play on the Computer for about 2-4 hours. Im a nightowl so i stay up very late doing whatever i think. Mostly watching youtube. Nothing special about me though.
My skills in Toribash are yet to be judged by you i have no replays apart from one :c Im very sorry. I hope i can make up for it in the Tests
lmfao

Originally Posted by ThaHazer View Post
Hey.
My name is ThaHazer and i would like to join Origin because i see alot of your members in games! Your members are nice and kind to interact with. I would like to join that community! I play alot of toribash. I came back not long ago. I am good at Judo and At Mushu. I hate Football and Aikido and all of that stuff! I am a very competetive player in toribash. That means i like to play lots and lots of tourneys. Im not a clan hopper I wasn't in any clan before. I wasnt in there for too long. Out of Toribash and within the community i like editing images with photoshop CS6.
I like to play BO3 and also other call of duty parts although im not very good but i keep practising. Im also practising video editing
Me in real life is nothing special im 14 years of age and i go outside hang out do wathever and play on the Computer for about 2-4 hours. Im a nightowl so i stay up very late doing whatever i think. Mostly watching youtube. Nothing special about me though.
My skills in Toribash are yet to be judged by you i have no replays apart from one :c Im very sorry. I hope i can make up for it in the Tests

learn to use the forum
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I would like to remind you guys to stop shitposting in this thread. you can do it all you want in the chit chat thread but in any other threads it will be deleted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello my name is ikmoetiets (jaydon) and i would like to join youre awesome clan

What do you have to offer WAPOW?: friendship daily activity and ofcourse some skill

What's you favorite mod?: well for sirious fighting i like akido but for fun i like bigvssmall.tbm

How often do you play?: almost everyday somtimes i dont play for a weekend because my laptop is at my dads place and i somtimes go to my mom for a weekend

Do you post regularly in forums?: i acually know since yesterday how to post in forums but it seems fun and i'm going to explore that more

Do you check and respond to your PMs?: everyday

Tell us about your Toribash experience.: i know this game from a friend, he showed it to me and i thought it was AWESOME so i went home downloaded it and got instant hooked

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other. : i dont know what it is but maby u guys can explain that to me

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these: maby u wont believe me but i actually like to defend the little guys soo.... and about skill im a blackbelt

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc: I'm good at grabing and akido, i suck at parkour
My hobby's are kickboxing toribash and gaming im 14 years old and live in the neterlands

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance: no friends in the clan yet

thank you for your time

-jaydon (ikmoetiets)
My name is James (a.k.a. ThaHazer) and I would like to apply to be with your clan. . I have been playing Toribash for about 3 months. I am a 14 year old American boy from Missouri. I found the game on youtube after searching for some funny gameplay from sumotori and other indie games like that and a video of a game called Toribash popped up. I searched and found out it was free. After downloading it, I fell in love with it. I have been playing nonstop ever since I started. I researched a little further to find out what they do. After reading about it, I became very interested in what they did. I wanted to do something more than just play. I wondered a while before researching how to apply. After seeing the likes of you and others like monk, Fish, and AzureMage and all that you were offering people in terms of fun and entertainment, I thought I should try for WAPOW clan. I enjoy being around other people. I play a lot of team sports for that reason. I am a decent leader and a pretty good negotiator.. My dad is a lawyer which might contribute to that. Useless detail, but let's forgive this. I just want to help people have fun. I watch a lot of youtube lpers (create "let's plays") and pay attention to how they do things so that I may be able to do that ,too. . I am a very quick learner. I don't know as much about the game as some people, but if someone teaches me then I will pick it up very easily.I am very all around in my skills so I could probably help with a lot of things.I like playing many like mushu and wushu and the other mods like that but i hate aikido so i can help u in clan wars.Thanks for considering my application. -James.
Attached Files
thahazer vs uke.rpl (27.2 KB, 2 views)
you can only apply once a week. so its an insta deny you can try again next week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]