Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have as friend a player which has CS:GO and helps me in ranking, and i was watching him today on a match, when he sent me a message: Did you solved the limited account problem? and I said: nope; and he has sent a gift to me, and he then replied: Take this. You will now add players and be able to trade; he told me like 30 mins how to trade, and now i have a pending trade request on CS:GO lounge. and now i am happy, because i can add players in the friend list! I am such a big lucker!
Calabirated at silver 4, rank up to silver elite later that day (on a loss), next day rank down to silver 4 (on a win), the very next game rank back up to silver elite (on a win tho).

It's all about the clutch stars, right? I when I ranked up on loss I had 6 clutch stars and was top of the board, when I ranked down I was only second with 1 star (6 total stars on our side I think?), then when I ranked back up I had 3 I think.

Who knows what's going on with cs go ranking lol...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Calabirated at silver 4, rank up to silver elite later that day (on a loss), next day rank down to silver 4 (on a win), the very next game rank back up to silver elite (on a win tho).

It's all about the clutch stars, right? I when I ranked up on loss I had 6 clutch stars and was top of the board, when I ranked down I was only second with 1 star (6 total stars on our side I think?), then when I ranked back up I had 3 I think.

Who knows what's going on with cs go ranking lol...

More mvps you have, the less elo you will lose and the more elo you will gain.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
if you get carried hard, you might have lost more elo than you gained
you gain it by killing people and getting mvps (those give you more)
every time you die you give the person that kills you elo
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
smurf acc, deagle only, 29-18 score aced two times with deagle. Still lost. I know ur pain silver guys. might upload one of the aces if I bother.