Toribash
Yeah, please don't ask why it does that. I think nerti has explained it enough times lol.

I was thinking of warring cat again, just to recover our honour... Kinda.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Well when ever that happens I've trained a bit but it's up to prowler when the war is and who should be in it.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I'm bored, halp
-----
Hey, I know you guys want a clan video, I might be able to hook you up with 2 of mah video making friends (PubicSoup and MisterTech) Idk if they will do it for free but if you guys want me to contact them on it then just feel free to let me know
Last edited by MasterTech; Jul 31, 2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sure, that's a good idea. We tried to do one long ago but...

Anyway yes do it, because we might need to close applications soon so we can start training.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Ok I will hit him up with it
I'm gonan need everyone to provide sexy replays of you destroying uke, parkour and sparring, or doing multiplayer stuff. Just make sure it looks good
-----
Oh here's a link to his videos

PubicSoup: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCem...ZG4000Q/videos

MisterTech: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCV...IfUgaVg/videos
-----
Aaaaand, finally Pubic wants to know what music you want
Last edited by MasterTech; Jul 31, 2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well Inspiring music might not go well with the replays I have since most of them are quite brutal, but since Every opinion should go into account for this I'm going to leave it be. I have also met Pubic in game and I will discuss the clan video with him further over skype, if you have any concerns regaurding the clan video before I tell him anything please feel free to pm me or post it here. And Sorry I couldn't make it to the in game thing frogy but it won't happen again for a while. And I reccomend you guys go check out the post I made on the clan discussion thread, it explains I feel we have enough new recruits ut it's up to prowler and like I said in the recruitment thread, prowler feel free to pm me you're concerns about this change or if we should extend the time period to accept applications. Gamer's Last post of the night.

~Cheers

~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Also, Prowler will need to start a replay thread and everyone will have to post 2 of their best replays. Also inspiring music would go perfectly with someone spin kicking UKE in half and then ripping him apart. ^-^