Toribash
Not that I am looking for a mature conversation, I am just looking for people who listen and actually talk about things that have meaning instead of spamming and calling me boner for 7 posts.

I will leave you children here to make fun/act immature. I have no reason to stoop your level and post idiotic posts on a daily basis.

Cya later kiddos, good luck.
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Not that I am looking for a mature conversation, I am just looking for people who listen and actually talk about things that have meaning instead of spamming and calling me boner for 7 posts.

I will leave you children here to make fun/act immature. I have no reason to stoop your level and post idiotic posts on a daily basis.

Then just leave already. shoo.

And top o da mornin' to ya Ninja. How goes it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Bioner View Post

Cya boner.

Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
Oh wow flux left?
Morning

Ikr, fucking amazing.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again

Look here kid. I don't know why you came in this thread, and I don't care. You need to toughen up a little if you're going to survive here. I'm not being mean I am just being honest.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

It was nice meeting you, Mr. Boner.
NOODLE ARMS
I fucking love boners, they make my monday feel so good.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Get used to some harsh humor. Roll with it or get rolled over by it. Your choice.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

:c

Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
I fucking love boners, they make my monday feel so good.

c: