Toribash
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Hey guys how is it going. I'm from a new and growing clan, your member Sorry here asked if you guys wanted to be allies (as a clan). Do you?

Once you've been around longer, have earned a reputation, and possibly have hit official, it'll be considered more.
Also, I don't believe the members in our clan are that familiar with the members in yours, so on that basis alone, I don't see any reason to form an alliance.

Perhaps in the future when our clans are closer, and once you've been around for awhile.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Originally Posted by sentral View Post
Once you've been around longer, have earned a reputation, and possibly have hit official, it'll be considered more.
Also, I don't believe the members in our clan are that familiar with the members in yours, so on that basis alone, I don't see any reason to form an alliance.

Perhaps in the future when our clans are closer, and once you've been around for awhile.

Sure, that fair. I do have to get a lot done anyway.
Leader of nothing
Sure, that fair. I do have to get a lot done anyway.

Yeah, but definitely stick around though.
We're more than happy to have you around here and if you're running any in-game servers or events, I'm sure the active members we have here would be up for participating.

Thanks for considering us for that nonetheless though.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
I've only just started playing ingame after a years break, but I compensated for that by spending a year on the forums, joined September the 3rd 2012, which means I haven't really been on for a year come to think of it.
Leader of nothing
Tak, I see you're a fan too. Heard about the Equestria girls spin-off?

Yes i did, it was quite funny.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
Yes i did, it was quite funny.

I don't know. I just don't want them to replace the main show with it.
Leader of nothing
Cops are at my house I was just put in handcuffs for no reason, They showed up while I was taking a nap..... lol...
Originally Posted by SorryNSh View Post
Cops are at my house I was just put in handcuffs for no reason, They showed up while I was taking a nap..... lol...

quite a feat that you still managed to tell us though!

edit;

Flux, dont worry. they'll never do that.
September 2012 was when I was the last time I came to the Toribash forum.Seriously long time no see guys.
I think I joined in 2010 but haven`t played much though.(Damn,I hate these slow reactions)

P.S. My english is preety good now since I`m already 15 and going to highschool.Just today I found out sugar can cause premature aging and thats proabably why the only one in class with sideburns is me,,,damn!!!
-----
P.S.S. Do you see how cool my new avatar is.But basicly it was downloaded from google image search and I put those letters on with paint.net.

P.3S. Here are some pictures from my graduation party(although just the 8th grade)Can you guess which one is me?):

DAY

NIGHT

P.4S. I went to the Adriatic Sea for a wacation with me and the rest of the guys from my class:

PICS

Last edited by pundzo; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by pundzo View Post
September 2012 was when I was the last time I came to the Toribash forum.Seriously long time no see guys.
I think I joined in 2010 but haven`t played much though.(Damn,I hate these slow reactions)

P.S. My english is preety good now since I`m already 15 and going to highschool.Just today I found out sugar can cause premature aging and thats proabably why the only one in class with sideburns is me,,,damn!!!
-----
P.S.S. Do you see how cool my new avatar is.But basicly it was downloaded from google image search and I put those letters on with paint.net.

P.3S. Here are some pictures from my graduation party(although just the 8th grade)Can you guess which one is me?):

DAY

NIGHT

P.4S. I went to the Adriatic Sea for a wacation with me and the rest of the guys from my class:

PICS

Those girls are a little young, but feel free to send them over.

Anyhow, good to have you back bro, hows it going lately?