Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can't view replays because I still have to figure out how to get them to work with my special adjustments on everything... soooo :P
Since this is for a friend who is in this clan, I feel no need to insert an invade tag. I'm merely helping Donut post his replay because his computer is a brat and won't let him post it. So without further ado, you rock Donut, ;)
Attached Files
Epic win for me.rpl (68.8 KB, 11 views)
Thanks Wolfe!! ;>
-----
For those who dont know, my alt is BrownHead.
Last edited by Donut; Aug 20, 2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> > Anonymous Invite < <
Hello guys, sorry for the invade but im here to offer any of you an opportunity to become a Clan Helper, where you can share secrets on how to make and successfully run a clan, if you feel that you are skilled in this topic then feel free to apply at our organisation Anonymous, we strive to get the best Clan Helpers on the community in order for people to know how to properly make and run a clan so that it can become official and strive to be a healthy clan on the community.

Sincerely, ConCon19.
I make clan TLL go insane!
I drove clan #TLL to insanity when presenting my logic. Apparently, they cannot handle two, or more phases, because they have failed to accept another person's opinion, no matter how insane, stupid, or unexplainable it is.

They were recruiting me to join, so I asked them a few basic questions, and then hit them with a philosophical question:

How come you can believe in aliens, and not God or ghosts? They were atheists. I got the layers down, from me proposing that a variable is not true or false, to them telling me to say I'm wrong, and saying that there were two sides, to them saying I should die, it was like professional trolling, except I was serious. It makes me smile, because I hit three birds with one stone: I made them go insane in my own amusement, they failed the questioning, and I didn't join! Pv2Caribou was the main target, Fear, I let him go easy. Oh, if only I copy and pasted the entire thing. ;3 Also, I was in a heightened state of mind, so all of the above was easy!

I truly done an act of wicked.

Like a old saying,
"There is always a method to the madness!"

Alice logic killed them mentally.
Last edited by MajorKitty; Aug 24, 2011 at 09:33 AM.