Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
I may regret saying this
but I change my vote to a no for Kaemoflage

You still haven't said why.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Kaemoflage View Post
Name: Kaemoflage/Kaylin
Belt: 5th dan.
Reason for applying: I want to apply mainly because most of the members are friends of mine ingame. I have honostly been contimplateing attempting to rejoin for awhile and, finally have decided to apply. Jungle (My old clan) Decided to go and die on me, so I am left clanless and i'm looking for a new Clan.I am a fairly good Wushu and Aikido player as well as a bit of Judo. As I hinted at before I was previously in the clan along time ago, and left for reasons I am now slightly ashamed of and sorry for. I belive I could help the clan by bringing a positive attitude and supporting moral, all and all thank you for reading and I hope you consider accepting me.

Sincerly, Kaylin

P.S (You may now pick apart at my spelling and grammar LastGod )

First off, Kaemoflage, I never had a grudge against you, and you didn't hate me when you quit C3 a while ago, so this opinions are not bias; don't assume that they're because I hate you.

That's not a good reason why a person should join a clan.

Why did you choose C3 AGAIN after you left?

You quit C3 due to (if I am not mistaken) rivalries/hatreds against our previous/current members. That very fact ticks in my head as "why would she want to join a clan where those members that she once hated are still part of?"

Only slightly? ( ̄~ ̄;)

This one may be a bit contradictory to what the others are saying, so I won't give my own opinion. It's for everyone else to decide.

(`0´)"Contimplateing" means....?
Incorrect use of the comma.
To "belive" is awesome.
And there are several other grammatical mistakes in your application.

Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
HER APP CAN BE SHORT;
SHE'S FOOKIN' KAEMOFLAGE.

Originally Posted by Clow View Post
She was, can't really remember the reason for why she quit. Would have to ask her.

Anywho, people who have recently applied: bein discussed, be patient etc.

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]

It took me a minute to get that.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
First off, Kaemoflage, I never had a grudge against you, and you didn't hate me when you quit C3 a while ago, so this opinions are not bias; don't assume that they're because I hate you.

That's not a good reason why a person should join a clan.

Why did you choose C3 AGAIN after you left?

You quit C3 due to (if I am not mistaken) rivalries/hatreds against our previous/current members. That very fact ticks in my head as "why would she want to join a clan where those members that she once hated are still part of?"

Only slightly? ( ̄~ ̄;)

This one may be a bit contradictory to what the others are saying, so I won't give my own opinion. It's for everyone else to decide.

(`0´)"Contimplateing" means....?
Incorrect use of the comma.
To "belive" is awesome.
And there are several other grammatical mistakes in your application.

Where a pink?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Alright, well. Since my app got torn appart from Last, and is belived to be too short i'll rewrite it, fixing LastGods problums (Except Grammer because god forbid I can do that right)

Belt: 5th Dan

I'll just begin with why I want to join, since I have spent all day thinking of my application re-write.

I want to join C3 for the reason I stated before, the members but also becasue I honostly belive of all clans that I could get into C3 is on the top of the list, not only because the members are good players but also because I enjoy the laid-back aspect of the clan, last thing I really want is a super strict do everything perfect or get kicked Clan. Not only that but the attitudes of all the members twords eachother are positive (for the most part) and I find this suits me well.
(Why did you chose C3 again after I left? ^ )

Why I should be accepted? Because i'm not a bad player of the game, and have a positive attitude most the time ( we all have bad days ) I did the leave the clan last time over rivals and hatred, but those where petty and looking back on it, I feel stupid.

Alittle about me: I joined toribash in 2010 and have worked my way up from there, my best mods are Wushu and Aikido, Aikido probably being the best of the two. I teach either of these two mods to anyone who is willing, I currently have one student named PhoenixWing and since I have started teaching him I belive he has began blossuming into a commpetitive Aikido player. I enjoy codeing and belive I am fairly good, others have their opinions. I am a perfectionist when it comes to most things, mainly my hobbies.

I hope this clan will accept me back, thank you for reading

Sincerly, Kaylin.

Lastgod, you can start picking it apart again <3 (dont forget the pink)
1handclap: "But thats because my breasts are so delightfully perky and delightful"
Originally Posted by Kaemoflage View Post
Alright, well. Since my app got torn appart from Last, and is belived to be too short i'll rewrite it, fixing LastGods problums (Except Grammer because god forbid I can do that right)

Belt: 5th Dan

I'll just begin with why I want to join, since I have spent all day thinking of my application re-write.

I want to join C3 for the reason I stated before, the members but also becasue I honostly belive of all clans that I could get into C3 is on the top of the list, not only because the members are good players but also because I enjoy the laid-back aspect of the clan, last thing I really want is a super strict do everything perfect or get kicked Clan. Not only that but the attitudes of all the members twords eachother are positive (for the most part) and I find this suits me well.
(Why did you chose C3 again after I left? ^ )

Why I should be accepted? Because i'm not a bad player of the game, and have a positive attitude most the time( we all have bad days ) I did the leave the clan last time over rivals and hatred, but those where petty and looking back on it, I feel stupid.

Alittle about me: I joined toribash in 2010 and have worked my way up from there, my best mods are Wushu and Aikido, Aikido probably being the best of the two. I teach either of these two mods to anyone who is willing, I currently have one student named PhoenixWing and since I have started teaching him I belive he has began blossuming into a commpetitive Aikido player. I enjoy codeing and belive I am fairly good, others have their opinions. I am a perfectionist when it comes to most things, mainly my hobbies.

I hope this clan will accept me back, thank you for reading

Sincerly, Kaylin.

Lastgod, you can start picking it apart again <3 (dont forget the pink)

Ok, I am too lazy at the moment to use colors. All the spelling and grammatical errors will be in bold. :3

Wait... by C3 being at the top of the list, do you mean in terms of how easy it is to get in, or in the way that we're the best clan? Also, if it's the latter, why do you feel that way?

You do realize that many of the members that you once hated are still members of C3, right? The concerning part is whether you all will get along with each other.

"Positive Attitude" is something to question, based on the way my clan-mates are reacting.

Perfectionist except for grammar and spelling, I see...

Sorry; Refer to the image that I used to emphasize my vote in my previous response.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]