Toribash
I play MW3 in PS3.
I don't have Linux though, but why do you feel bad? I hope you realise that MW3, videomaking and TB are a complete waste of time and won't get me anywhere in life.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Also, charbel, do Parkour, or Epic Fight.

Charbel, that idea of being animator may be childhood dream. I wanted to be a Mechatronics Engineer, Lawyer, or maybe a guy that invented a new tablet and defeated Apple, Microsoft and Samsung with the GadgetEX Terminator. But, you can have your job and an animator hobby! Do not lose your dream. Just use it carefully because different from ANY type of programming, editing, animating, etc. Different from all of these, your life do not have an Undo/Edit. Just a delete and proceed.

AW you guys are so great. :3 (torikill10 + pusga = mentioned in next vid)
I know it's sort of corny to mention every guy that comments good things but you guys are different.
-----
Oh and pusga, when you said TB and videomaking will get you nowhere, that's wrong. If i hadn't understood the concept of toribash(how to move tories) i would suck at endorphin. As endorphin isnt quite easy. It's not like pivot (another software that is to the far basicness). You cant just open it and understand what you do. First when i showed it to a friend, he thought it was a game.

And video making gives you an experience or at least an idea about video making which might help you later in life maybe even your career! I know a man who used to design pics and now it's his profession. You Never Know.

My point is that it all helps.
-----
I decided to make a vid with acrobats but it's sort of short but I like the flips and landing. It's in the art thread.
Last edited by charbel262; May 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Videomaking = shitjob
Animation = shitjob

The concept of Toribash is extremely easy to learn, the hard part is learning the physics and momentum.
Concept = Click joints to make Tori move
Hard part =

I have no idea whatsoever what that is ^, but I can click joints.
oh yeah
:C animation is shit job ? :c thanks for encouraging my dreams. I am gonna find a bag and put it over my head. :<
Last edited by charbel262; May 12, 2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not talking overall, I'm talking about me.
For example, I'm never gonna be a good animator, so if I get to be one, I'll just suck at it.
I'm not good at videomaking either, so same theory applies.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Videomaking = shitjob
Animation = shitjob

The concept of Toribash is extremely easy to learn, the hard part is learning the physics and momentum.
Hard part =

Sum of impulses [from first to n] = mass of first object * velocity of first object + mass of second object * velocity of second object +...+ mass of "n"th object * velocity of "n"th object

(I=m*v)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Videomaking = shitjob
Animation = shitjob

Hard part =

a

First, depends of the video, and depends of the animation. Videomaking + Animation = Animation Video. If you put some cool things, you will get a short movie!

Also, I'm still learning Polynomials but I will try to guess what that expression means. Hmmmmmmm............. I think that's the expression for calculating the speed of the joints and how they interact with the other objects. With this expression, you will be able to know the power of the punch, the kick, etc. Big mass * Big velocity = Dismember I think. I don't know these things. I don't know what's that big "E". But that i=1 sounds like a "for" command. Could it be the expression for the gain of speed and power?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
If you want to see how good i am in animation, just go the the art thread and check the 2 or 3 last pages.
-----
I feel like quiting toribash... i just play it to check if any one of you guys is online... D:
-----
i am off to runescape.
Last edited by charbel262; May 12, 2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump