Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A week isnt a long time.Even if they did PM him he wouldnt listen,ive seen the way Sahee treats his members.LIKE YOUR HIS PETS,"Your hear to make MY PLAN prevail"he says.

You forget Sahee you didnt do it by yourself your members did alot of it to and to treat them like this?? Everything you say HAS TO GO?

For shame
Originally Posted by tripstone View Post
A week isnt a long time.Even if they did PM him he wouldnt listen,ive seen the way Sahee treats his members.LIKE YOUR HIS PETS,"Your hear to make MY PLAN prevail"he says.

You forget Sahee you didnt do it by yourself your members did alot of it to and to treat them like this?? Everything you say HAS TO GO?

For shame

?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
If i rip both your arms, you give ME 2k.

It doesn't work other way x).
K Sahee, you should add to the first post something like

(If you see trouble, or want to report it, ask one of these members and they're sure to help you out) - ish thing =D

It's in newcommers' rules. I hope new members read our stuff... >.< At least hey should read that thread (newcommers' rules).
I have hands! =D

You want to grab demon's left foot?
xD Milkshake.

I meant something else x).
yeah..bounties are set on others or yourself.....the one who set up bounty..is the one who pays..so if i rip your arm off you pay me 1k if you rip both of my arms off you pay yourself 2k
seriously: "B" will make you see enemy's ghost (so how will it look if he didn't change any joint this turn).

and

belt dump adress :

http://www.toribash.com/dump/belts.php
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 12, 2008 at 09:21 PM.