Ranking
duck is too mean to me and parrot is full of non-sensible rambling birds
why
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hey guys i'm Universe (obviously), so lets cut the shit and get straight to the damn point, because i know you guys arent going to read a long ass application that isnt worth crap. For one im 17, which is really odd for all the knowledge i have for computers, like really, i made this site: https://omniplex.ml/ another thing about me is i have a tad bit of anxiety and depression but i try to get over it at least so i wont seem like a complete dick in front of you guys; Anyways, here's a lil poem i wrote for Liaxo:

Liaxo is a majestic being,
Liaxo is a brown being,
I can't rhyme but liaxo seems cool,
So fuckin' cool, it makes randoms drool.

(sorry i just woke up)

If you want i'll make you a sandwhich for your pleasures. <3

the main reason of all im applying to parrot than any other clan is because i know you guys, like AssassinPro, Hush, Smallbowl, Moop, Scourge, Bodhisstava, and Diamond, and those guys are quite awesome and fun to hang around, so i been thinking about applying for a while and here i am, i want to be part of this amazing family of silly friends and hang out ya know? So this is my failure of an attempt at an application for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it <3 #iTemp
Last edited by hanna; Aug 1, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
you have to do a dance video kiddo, you didn't include #iTemp anywhere in that post you did. Despicable
Last edited by iTemp; Aug 1, 2016 at 12:01 AM.