Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, im rank 5 in the world for shaolinsoccer!
Attached Files
omfg i cant stop laughing.rpl (70.1 KB, 7 views)
bam.rpl (52.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by im2boss4u; Sep 4, 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No hope. no cure. no problem.
hey guys im sorta done with toribash atm but dont worry! i will be coming back and getting back to my winning and also imma start playing a little more
Originally Posted by deatht1 View Post
hey guys im sorta done with toribash atm but dont worry! i will be coming back and getting back to my winning and also imma start playing a little more

you might just need a little break.

anywayyyy, I think i'll be recruiting in-game for a while. anyone who wants to hang out just /jo ascend
-----
ah shit, my net f*cked me over. sorry I had to bail, swift
Last edited by nevramon; Sep 5, 2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Well...in what servers are you guys in atm? We should have like,meet or something...
-----
Deatht: Take a break outside TB bro

Swift: WOW dude! I just saw this, you got the Parazitron set for 150k! Awesome, great deal bro ...it looks very cool and it was featured on the "top art"(dunno hte real name) thread!
Last edited by Rhaemond; Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
g morning! Bad thing is, I was actually thinking about leaving. I often feel lonely in here and like I don't fit in. ;/ Should I just leave, maybe?
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
Try some fluoxetine, it sure helped me, now all the voices in my head keep me company.

It's not about feeling OK (well, unfortunately it is), but instead about doing the right thing. And the right thing for me might be to just leave and be alone in this bitch, as I can't find a clan for myself. ;/

edit: ok, I left. And no, I'm not applying for any other clan. I don't care no more. I'm a misfit and fuc all who made me to be one. I've got nothing against you guys and I'm sorry. GL all and be good)
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Sep 5, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
Hi guys and I know I haven't been talking for a while school and stuff you know... Anyway just recently I realised. Why do I spend so much time looking for a decent set, when I forget that i am a GCSE art student... Fail

Anyways I was looking for ideas on heads, body parts and sets, and was hoping you guys could come up something awesome and original.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]