Toribash
Mig33 is 12 years old or even younger.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hai. I'm 18 turning 19 December 2nd. I do art and somewhat shitty replays.
I'm also a music producer and make music such as dubstep, house and whatnot.

Also i am a former master belt and i joined toribash in july 09.

Oh yeah, i live in America.
GMT -6
You say former master belt, I take it was on a different account.
What was the name of the account please ?
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Back when it was illegal to trade accounts i gave my account (Doxsez) away to a friend, then the name was changed to iKreativity.

And the reason i say master belt is because i gave it away with a hand full of games left til master belt.
Heyheyhey chicken here 22 years old... vintage 1989... im turning 23 in Jan... Im a lame artist, ex skater (getting slowly back after 3 years on inactivity), single right now *how u doin'?*, drinker (dont give me vodka... after 3 days with fever-post-hangover i cant stand at the smell of it), Japan lover, drinker (tequila, sale y lemon lover), lame philosopher, Italian, Danish, polyglot... etc etc
Hello guys, just turned 18 on the 17th of September, so I guess that qualifies me for some sextacular membership.

I live in Sweden, have the fancy belt that lets you do fancy shit to it, and enjoy web development as well as some gaming. I made some videos before, but Toribash is too boring to make me want to work more than 30 minutes on a video.

Sup OLDA.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Hello guys, just turned 18 on the 17th of September, so I guess that qualifies me for some sextacular membership.

I live in Sweden, have the fancy belt that lets you do fancy shit to it, and enjoy web development as well as some gaming. I made some videos before, but Toribash is too boring to make me want to work more than 30 minutes on a video.

Sup OLDA.

Let this man in!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly