Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I was Kingsta2112 a while back, I've never seen Muse before.. A name change I pressume?
I don't know you either, so Hi? .-.
Dude... you two used to play around the same time.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm getting a namchange when my main is unbanned

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Vordred: Currently at the moment, there are quite a few people that have access to the Council board and enough Aikido Council members, but you can always send an application to Zoro and it will be reviewed by us.

Thanks man, but I'll try later on when the council needs people.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
What're you changing it to?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I was ebrithil. Now I'm Muse. My avvys used to be all sexy elf stuff. I used to be an artist. Now I'm just some lazy guy who jokes around on forums and the last time I went ingame was 3.9.9
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Yeah Zoro, just been working so don't get much time for TB, just check my PM's and check one or two threads. But I'm always lurking around.

And Beta I missed you too<3, go to sleep. And do u still have my heart?

Well of course I still have it. You think I would get rid of it or sell it? Fuck that shit, I bought the shit from Fish! xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hey TA members, just wanted to say thank you for accepting me. Very much appreciative. Also, Beta <3.