Toribash
Nelson hills. hes doing it again on the 29th, probs not gonna be able to afford it
Life is like a box o chocolates, and I ate that box o chocolates,
I'm trying to get better, but I'm really sad all day long, I don't even want to do anythting :(, and I sleep like, all the time
Don't you see that you hurt me?
I can relate to that. In middle school, I was one of the downers that barely even eat, didnt want to talk to anyone, got made fun of, and just depressed. Really isnt fun.

Since it was raining a bit today, you were probably not really in your best mood.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I can relate to that. In middle school, I was one of the downers that barely even eat, didnt want to talk to anyone, got made fun of, and just depressed. Really isnt fun.

Since it was raining a bit today, you were probably not really in your best mood.

Wat was the cause of ur depression?
-----
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
I'm trying to get better, but I'm really sad all day long, I don't even want to do anythting , and I sleep like, all the time

I feel bad for you in a good way.
Did you even try or think about visiting a psychologist?
Last edited by Neru; Jul 20, 2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
He diagnosed me

Is it nobler in the mind to suffer and face the problems
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
Last edited by Isa; Jul 20, 2011 at 03:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
He diagnosed me

Is it nobler in the mind to suffer and face the problems
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;

The life is about reaching Ur goal and facing the problems that you find across the road.
In my case, I was depressed one time like you, but then I realize that staying home sleeping all day and being down wouldn't help to solve it. When I was like that, I was thinking that people might denied the way I was or the way I could express my self. The world was very different for me, I felt like I was in my own world,just me alone in a world that I thought it was laughing at me because of my failure life that I choose. But then one day I said,"You know what? I can't be like this for ever. I need to go out and socialize and face the problems that were blocking my goal". And that's what I did, I faced the problems having in mind that "Life is not a life with out problems, that's how we learn and correct our living". Dying is not a method to solve your problems that's just an escape to something you can't solve because maybe you don't have a positive mind right know. I can tell you because I did think on dying, but then I changed my thoughts and I was sorry about what I said. I hope you get better, because I faced those problems and there where a nightmare but I solved them and now I'm here telling you that those problems have solution, and you just need to have a positive mind and a goal that makes you realize that you don't deserve that living.

p0w~
<3

-----
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Wtf u just asked us if u should commit suicide. Thats incredibly emo

Dill easy...
That might get her more down.
Last edited by Neru; Jul 20, 2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
I'm not choosing to stay in my home, depressed and sad, I don't have a choice, I have chronic depression (dysthymia) : (
This is one of the problems with telling someone that they have a psychological disorder. People tend to think of them more like a viral or bacterial disease, like AIDS for instance. "I don't have a choice about dying, I have AIDS." But psychological disorders (of this kind) aren't like that. One is a disease of the body, which must be treated with medicine; the other is a disease of the mind, which must be OVERCOME by the mind. Sure, there are drugs that help with a lot of psychological problems, but they're not going to get the job done if the person doesn't work at it as well.

A lot of patients that get diagnosed with certain disorders will say exactly what you've said. "I can't do anything about it, I have XXXXXX" But really, that XXXXXX is just a negative pattern of thinking possibly associated with an excess/lack of a certain chemical in the brain (which is corrected by the prescription given by your doctor). If you choose to tell yourself that you can't do anything then you're exactly right, nothing will get better, and you'll stay this way until you decide that you were wrong and you CAN change things.

My advice would be to just go and make one big change in your life, something that will break the routine, and see where that takes you.
[42]
My shop