Toribash
Hi I wanted to join your clan, cause I heard that what's really important here is STYLE. In real life I'm a breakdancer so you can be sure that style is number 1 goal for me moving.
I played toribash for a little while, and I think I'll be a member that you require. The only problem is, that I don't speak English too well. [the whole app was translated by Sahee, cause I'm Polish] I'll try to fix it tho, and be active in forums and in game. What do you say, guys ;)?
Attached Files
1 herszt fatality.rpl (38.5 KB, 9 views)
1 herszt Taraan!.rpl (71.2 KB, 12 views)
1herszt madman 2.rpl (91.3 KB, 11 views)
1 herszt madman papa xD.rpl (49.5 KB, 9 views)
1 herszt NICE DECAP!!!.rpl (63.0 KB, 12 views)
Master Belts Like Uke/
I say you both seem not to understand where are you joining. No common openers will be allowed.
And you didn't post any wushu/lenshu replays. Just some single players where kickass could eat you in single players battle :P, and generally... weak are those applications. Nothing to allow me to let you join. Guys fix yourself. THis is not BoD or wherever you're from.
RA has bigger standarts and as that, you'll be judged. So really. Re-think, re-post and we'll see again. But that what you showed so far is a no-go. >.> Thank you for applying tho...

Ah, and I mean replays. not the actuall applications themselves ;)!
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 8, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
yeah, regardless of whether or not sahee accepts them, these last two aps were pretty...non stupid? But yeah, even if you two don't make it, thanks for putting some thought into your aps and not just posting "I want join b/c I pawn! Wushu suks, I liek joust and twinswordsssxxxzzzz!!11"
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
true maldi, though i agree with sahee, we need wushu/lenshu replays.

other than that i can't really fault these guys, they seem polite and stuff, and back at BoD these guys seem to be the top dawgs (leader/co-leader) which is slightly reassuring, not necesarrily in their skills but in the little bit of determination and loyalty (or possibly fanboyism :P) that these guys would need to give up their power and start from the bottom and bathe in our RAligion.

i've seen shadowelf online a few times and he seems a good player, and i don't think it will be too much problem that herszt doesn't speak english - atleast sahee can understand him and we could always bring back the relaxionary and include polish translations to the timeless motos of RA.

but yeah guys, really do need those replays else it's no go.

Edi: looking at the emots on one of herszt' replays he can speak a little english, i'm sure it's just enough even if we will be unable to hold a reasonable debate in such literary classics as "far from the madding crown" and such.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Apr 8, 2009 at 07:58 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
yep, replays aren't that impressive, agreeing with the others, at least your posts were almost/pretty much in the correct form
But why's the rum gone? :v
here's one example what kind of replays we need:P(with odlov )
Attached Files
lenshu.rpl (66.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by XaruS; Apr 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
LoL
Shadowelf, I think you should post some mp wushu replays . Nice run though.

Hertszel, your replays were a bit stiff. And the one wushu replay you posted was with a common opener... Nice decap though.

If you post some replays of you pwning someone with an original opener you made youreself, it'll be good. And ones where you do a comeback. I'll use kickass' latest replay as an example :3

[edit] Oshi Xarus u r win
Attached Files
kickasscomeback.rpl (66.5 KB, 17 views)
[A L P H A]