Toribash
:O how could you?!?!?

and hey.. get ingame :3
i need to rip somebody apart... cuz i can't do that in real life.
i like cats
Originally Posted by gfoshow View Post
Kay, what country are you from again? My 4th of July was pretty lame, and I noticed that we have a new ally.

I'm from Philippines.
Dam strangemoose, you're more active than the other members, you're not even on fyre yet xD. +rep to you bro.

I tried to spend the 4th here in the Philippines as a thanks to America xD
Studied WWII from 4000 to 2300 likeabaws.

plus...waitforit... I got the rest of the Modern Warfare series for my Birthday xD. Its a fine game, but I play for the story and fun, not for "proness"

I just found out July 11 is a date that alot of events with guns, warfare, major strategies and massacres are involved...so I guess that's why I'm interested in the military. coz im born in July 11 xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
I'm from Philippines.
Dam strangemoose, you're more active than the other members, you're not even on fyre yet xD. +rep to you bro.

I tried to spend the 4th here in the Philippines as a thanks to America xD
Studied WWII from 4000 to 2300 likeabaws.

plus...waitforit... I got the rest of the Modern Warfare series for my Birthday xD. Its a fine game, but I play for the story and fun, not for "proness"

I just found out July 11 is a date that alot of events with guns, warfare, major strategies and massacres are involved...so I guess that's why I'm interested in the military. coz im born in July 11 xD

STOP SHARING MY BIRTHDAY YOU BUTT! THAT'S MAH DAY AND NO ONE ELSES! D: now I don't feel as special anymore... Why you do that kay. Is it FUN for you? hm? Also I'm interested in the military so stop stealing my ideas you butt twice removed.
Last edited by Blackjack; Jul 8, 2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Because kayateya is a major butt.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole