Toribash
Name: Snoojadogg
Belt: 4dan
Past Clans: [1336.9], I cough (icof), there was another one but i cant remember.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none :|
Bought QI?: nah
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): I joined an evo server yesterday.
Modes your good at: ninjutsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): no. im casual.
GMT: eastern US
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm egotistical, but adaptive. I like pina coladas, but not getting caught in the rain.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Its one of those clans that was "old therefore respected" back when I joined. I always wanted to be in one of those clans, but all of the application sections are filled with sarcastic comments towards willing applicants. I looked through the other pages in this thread and you guys seem fairly straight foward.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Me? I dont really know. How would you sell yourself to a clan who is already one of the greats? I guess play games and increase my belt to give you another custom to be proud of. xD what do you need?

[App Revoked]
Last edited by SnoojaDogg; Oct 19, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
hahaha you said some true shizz... well Im not going to vote but... I have to say this...
Love your avy.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
I believe clans are more than a group of people, they must have a strong friendship bond that keeps them together and i can see that bond in this clan.

This stood out for me,I dont care much about belt etc(to a certain extent), for me it's all about loyalty. I'll keep an eye on you,caught my attention.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Name: I prefer not to give out my real name, if that's ok.

Belt: Black

Past clans: Deadangel, Bleu, Tech, DP, Fyre.

Former accounts: This is my only one.

Bought QI: No.

References: None.

Favorite/best mods: Aikido, ABD, TKD, Judo, Wushu, some Lenshu, and most sparring/parkour mods.

Other skills: Nothing special, but I'm starting to get into replay making, if that counts for anything.

GMT: -5

Player card:

About me: I have a great personality, and I like to make jokes...overall, I am a great person to be around.

Why I want to join: I have skills in a lot of mods, so this could help Evo when they have a clan war or something, and I am an overall pretty dang good player in TB. I've seen some of evo ingame, and I like the maturity and skill of this clan, from what I've seen.

What I can provide for this clan: Loyalty, being active, clan growth, help in clan wars.

Extra info:

Bans/infractions: None. I know the rules, and I follow them.

Replays: Here is the link to my replay thread. It has mostly spars, but i have some other things thrown in there too.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=349204
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
Yes from me to Gunz.

Its sad that i joined in May 2008 and have 9th belt and you have custom playing since 2010
Last edited by dieman; Oct 22, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
Im going vote no on the latest apps. Not convinced.

Prove me wrong guys.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
[eVo] Recruitment Application!
Name: Pureglorys

Belt: blue - close to brown.

Past Clans: NONE!

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Logins

Bought QI?: Never.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): NONE!

Modes your good at: Equaly good at all, if modes then Twinswords? :L and Judo

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Level C in art GCSE? Have a youtube channel with 5000+ views and 19 subscribers :L a creative person, but yet to say no videos to do with Toribash but that will change shortly..

Youtube name: HighONtheZOmbrex

GMT: GMT (United Kingdom)

Player Card:

About yourself: Nothing much to say, a boy :L age 17 from England, Enjoy playing toribash? and VERY Social :3 Talk to much xD

Why you want to join [eVo]: BECAUSE I DO! NO reason just want to :3

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Friendly and Very talkative? I am a social kind of person so Just a nice impression in total, I wouldn't be a harsh person who gives bad first impressions aha XD But I can't really think of anything specific to say about my input to the clan.

I have no problem with being turned down.. Just would be nice to be given the chance and Not doubt just because of my belt, It's only because I haven't played a large amount until recently.
Last edited by pureglorys; Oct 23, 2012 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Improvements to missing valid points.
Read the Bit in Gold at the bottom and it explains that.

further explination, I made my Account in 2010 and was blue belt then but after a while I just stopped playing and now I am back into playing and am very close to Brown.