Toribash
in game name gamma54 used to be plasm
references
how loong have i been playing toribash 2 years
why i want to join torigods I used to be a torigod but account got screwed can i rejoin?
why you should pick me over someone else i was already a torigod and never quit if i once met the requirments i still do now ive just gotten better
Plasm, mate, you're still on the list.
Just post a topic or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

In-Game Nameiltoriya
Reference(s):so i have none
How long have you been playing Toribash:i have been playing for at least 2 months.
Why you want to join Torigods:Because Torigods is an offical elite clan,and i think i belong in one.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because if they where to face me in joust,3-out of-3 i will beat them.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because if they where to face me in joust,3-out of-3 i will beat them.

Oh reeeeally?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

In-Game Name: Sandrini0
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash: 3 month
Why you want to join Torigods: becouse u guys are really skilled and i wanna join a clan which is not for noobs... i wanna be better then u and ill do my best
diltoriya, you do realize two things here. You just made a challenge that you cannot win, and your not allowed to have youtube videos in your sig.
Back in my day...
really? ok...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Just out of curiosity, why do you have this thread, because all that really happens is that noobs apply to join who you undoubtedly will have to reject, and any player you would consider wouldn't really post here because they'd be scared, and further more, you get most of your players through invite. The only reason i can think you would want to have this thread is that it feeds your ego to see the amount of people applying to join (if thats right, fair play).
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
Just out of curiosity, why do you have this thread, because all that really happens is that noobs apply to join who you undoubtedly will have to reject, and any player you would consider wouldn't really post here because they'd be scared, and further more, you get most of your players through invite. The only reason i can think you would want to have this thread is that it feeds your ego to see the amount of people applying to join (if thats right, fair play).

my guess is that is for their amusement.
seeing all the noobs beg to join.