Toribash
okie dokie
-----
Beat insanity in rk. He only did 1 match though.

Was hella close though lol
Last edited by Static; Jul 24, 2017 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
You're Australian. What kinda attitude is that?

If you wanna participate, be more vocal. Don't just 'wait to be on call'. Make it happen yourself.

What you don't do is complain like a baby in our public CL thread. Air whatever grievance you have in the private board thread before you let it get to the point where you feel the need to throw a hissy fit. Say 'Hey guys, I really really want to play for us this year and I feel like I'm being left out - Can I play?'. That's all it would've took!

Are you joking? I have asked in this thread and the priv board thread multiple times, aswell as speaking with fellow parrots in game. Excuse me for doing the only thing I can do in the situation of other gmt members setting up our whole cl time frame.

Fucking excuse me for training all mods for this shit and asking hundreds of times to prac ingame and getting ignored.

Yeah I'm fucking Aussie, and I've expressed my interest multiple times for multiple months. Sorry for feeling unneeded, which is obviously the case. Ollie outtie this is bs argument you make.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Are you joking? I have asked in this thread and the priv board thread multiple times, aswell as speaking with fellow parrots in game. Excuse me for doing the only thing I can do in the situation of other gmt members setting up our whole cl time frame.

Fucking excuse me for training all mods for this shit and asking hundreds of times to prac ingame and getting ignored.

Yeah I'm fucking Aussie, and I've expressed my interest multiple times for multiple months. Sorry for feeling unneeded, which is obviously the case. Ollie outtie this is bs argument you make.

Well I'm really sorry you feel that way. It definitely wasn't an intentional decision - I was having a very hard time even finding people for the Parrot vs. Evil Match.

We're doing really well in Parrot vs. fl0w. I hope you can aid in that, and if not, I'd like it if you were more in charge of assembling the flock for the next match so you can not only feel apart but also play some important games. I hope you don't feel like you're not wanted, cuz we all would love to have you.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
okie dokie
-----
Beat insanity in rk. He only did 1 match though.

Was hella close though lol

In sp i made it. I mean it was possible. Not quite the move combo i would do on a regular basis tho.

We should end it today. Waiting on the others to play. I see u are usually on in 10 hrs from now. I will be there. Even if we loose we can fight the other games for people to fill games. I have 2 left
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I too is awake

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Actually insanity I know you're up later so I'll see you in maybe 11 hours or so for our 2 judofrac games, going to help my girlfriend move in her new classroom
lenshu3ng.tbm

Flames vs Kane

Rk-mma
Static vs Kane

score is 7-3(I think?)

Judofrac

Flames vs Kane

Thats 8-3

ggggggg
Last edited by Flames; Jul 24, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!