Toribash
Then they would be going at it completely the wrong way, since they would need to go through two layers of fabric, and after that it is extremely likely my wallet would just fall down my leg.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Idk why i didn't check sooner but i got in ConCon's Top 5 Insane Fights last week by kicking Daed's ass :v

Is good to see that you guys love me so much that keep forgetting the good posting practices just so I have something to do when I have some time to visit ~InsanE

Last edited by IIInsanEEE; May 27, 2015 at 03:07 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Pretty nice, concon normally only choses replays with much dms, while saves like that are much better imo.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does Ele remind anyone else of Brian Griffin?
-----
I know Brian isn't Australian but other than that...
Last edited by Zelda; May 27, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I keep forgetting that Ele is an Aussie. I kinda lump it in with all the other "Britain's disappointments".
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 27, 2015 at 05:40 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
On the topic of Ele, I think I just got what his name is referencing... The league? Please tell me you're talking about the league.
League of Legends NA: Locus